The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most of my mounts / pets are now located in my house, can't use them. Why?

Endlessrain0
Endlessrain0
Soul Shriven
Hello, everyone!

First of all, i want to apologize if my question is too simple, but i'm freaking out.

After some months of inactivity (some technical problems i couldn't solve), i returned to the game, just to find out that i could only see two horses in my Collection tab - mounts. Same thing happened with my pets.

This afternoon i visited my house and i found out that all my mounts and pets are there but i can't use them in-game (or don't know how). I only can put them inside my house... but i want to use them while i play!! I mean, my Greymoor mount is cool... but i'd really love to be able to change it whenever i want (same thing with pets).

I can tell that all of my mounts and pets were in my collection tab (pressing U) before leaving the game some months ago. Can anyone tell me if anything has changed and what i have to do to use my mounts and pets ingame?

Thank you a lot! And sorry again for the "probably" naive question.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may not help your issue, but the latest patch added categories to the mounts and non combat pets. So horses are now under "Equines".....senches under "Felines"....etc. Maybe you are only seeing one category of mount "type"?
    PC-NA