The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Low Number of Legion Zero Styles on Guild Vendors

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I notice that this even had far fewer styles on guild vendors than other events. Some of this was likely because they dropped less frequently of course, but it also appears that far fewer people really participated.

Does anyone have solid evidence otherwise? (Not just your own comment that you got 10x of each style type or such dubious claims.)
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:04PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low drop rates is probably the biggest reason, coupled with people trading-- including buying and selling-- in zone chat.

I was able to complete my collection on PC NA by buying the final missing page (Mace) with 5 tickets, but I've still got 4 or 5 pueces left to acquire on PC EU-- althought I've got 4 extra copies of the Shield that I don't need, plus several other pages.

I normally just hang onto my extra pages and give them away if I see people looking for them, but they're starting to take up space so I really ought to put them up for sale.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I should have noted I checked both the EU and NA PS4 servers.

It was definitely low here.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people don't want to do Imperial City, I guess. I didn't for a long time. Even now it's really rare that I go to IC.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played every day though I just PvPed and from time to time opened chests, so I had to use event tickets to buy missing pages and still was missing 2 of them. In general, I guess it has a lot to do with drop rates.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a really low droprate of outfit styles this event. This was actually the first time I had to buy half of them from guildvendors, while normally I have almost all of them already.

Another thing I noticed, is the prices of the outfit styles doubled on the last day. Probably because so many players bought the ones they were missing still.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't even bother with the event, myself. It's basically just another motif set that I'll never use, from doing content that I have no interest in to begin with.
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO most of the set looks bad, possibly many others thought so too and just didn't bother with it?

The worst item is the Vigiles hot pants, just... no
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC/NA, I didn't use any add-ons. I just went to Mournhold and bought the five pieces of the set I needed for a reasonable price.

There were a lot less than, say, Snowhawk, but that's to be expected since IC is harder to farm.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I notice that this even had far fewer styles on guild vendors than other events. Some of this was likely because they dropped less frequently of course, but it also appears that far fewer people really participated.

Does anyone have solid evidence otherwise? (Not just your own comment that you got 10x of each style type or such dubious claims.)

There would have been a lot more listed if players didn't gank people at quest objectives.

Edit: to be clear I dont mind dying in IC and to be honest there were plenty of times that I would go find an opposing faction and just let em kill me. But the players that would stealth camp the quest nodes and final objectives was beyond annoying and would prevent me from doing what I wanted to do. Normally this type of thing is something that I farm a lot. But not this time around. So i dont feel bad about the prices or lack of supply.
    Edited by wolfie1.0. on September 16, 2020 10:36AM
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even bother with the event, myself. It's basically just another motif set that I'll never use, from doing content that I have no interest in to begin with.

Exactly my thoughts. Didn't do a single quest in IC, one WGT run as it was my daily random and that's it. I know lots of people felt the same. IC has never felt like a proper zone. Only been there doing antiquities leads and that's it.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to waste my tickets, even though I had to buy one 2 ticket cost furnishing item to leave me with 12 tickets at the end of the event because I couldn't get the final berry.

(I just wish I could go back and get the very first pet now that I have basically caught up to a full set of mounts. Not sure why though, since I don't even ride them because they are quite annoying after the first bit.)
    PC
    PS4/PS5