Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

• Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Greetings all,

It is with disgust that I see DC repeating gate camping other factions. Shame on you DC group/guild leaders/solo play for gate camping anybody while you lead in points. I have said this in zone to you several times do not Gate Camp, and I say it here to you now again. You hated it when it was done to us, and I went out and stopped it for you!! and now how do you pay us all back… you go and do to them. Shame on you!! You make me sick! You DC who have gated camped are without honor.

To all EP and AD,
    On behalf of the DC faction I apologize to you.
    Please gate camp DC in No CP in this next campaign! You have my full permission! I will not stop it and I will not pay you back for doing it!

Regards,

The Lord Bashu
    "A" God of War (not the)
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders

FWIW Bashu this message is genuinely appreciated.

At the end of the day the QuaranTEEN kids on Blue who are gate camping an empty map with hammer, EMP and 3 bar pop advantage are enabled by ZOS' neglect of campaign balance. They lack the self awareness to appreciate their actions risk turning our beloved non-cp home into yet another dead server. Without coded ingame checks and balances this craven behaviour has always been given licence regardless of faction.

Suffice to say though, this injury to our faction's pride simply fuels our thirst for vengeance next campaign.Non-cp EP are a tenacious bunch. We aint quitters. RAGE outta Resdayn and EP are going to be serving DC plenty of the old ultra-violence over the upcoming month.

Strap in my friend .

Regards.

Coggo

Just a geezer
    GM of RAGE

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please gate camp DC in No CP in this next campaign! You have my full permission! I will not stop it and I will not pay you back for doing it!

Bashu.. Your apology is accepted.

HOWEVER, this suggestion and open invitation for others to gate camp DC as recompense for scumbag behavior is not SOLID and respectable gameplay for ANYONE or faction!! It could easily be construed as an attempt to "normalize" such behavior so it could be said that "everyone does it" which would make future apologies for typical DC behavior unnecessary. I doubt that was your intention though.

EP players, please do NOT gate camp DC or any other faction during the upcoming campaign... it is incredibly and super-WEAK to to so. Taking Glade, Faregyl (and Arrius) is fair game [while pushing scrolls]. However, taking and/or camping the closer ti-keeps in respective factions when no scrolls are back there is SUPER WEAK. This is mostly because it stifles competition and discourages enemies from mustering necessary forces. (The game been out since 2014, so this basic concept should be crystal clear to anyone playing in Cryo at this point.)

Edited by Enkil on May 24, 2020 10:29AM
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

HOWEVER, this suggestion and open invitation for others to gate camp DC as recompense for scumbag behavior is not SOLID and respectable gameplay for ANYONE or faction!! It could easily be construed as an attempt to "normalize" such behavior so it could be said that "everyone does it" which would make future apologies for typical DC behavior unnecessary. I doubt that was your intention though.

EP players, please do NOT gate camp DC or any other faction during the upcoming campaign... it is incredibly and super-WEAK to to so. Taking Glade, Faregyl (and Arrius) is fair game [while pushing scrolls]. However, taking and/or camping the closer ti-keeps in respective factions when no scrolls are back there is SUPER WEAK. This is mostly because it stifles competition and discourages enemies from mustering necessary forces. (The game been out since 2014, so this basic concept should be crystal clear to anyone playing in Cryo at this point.)

I can't agree Enkil, with everything you say above, I have created this poll and discussion on the link below. As this specific forum and topic is not the place.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/528460/gate-camping-lets-define-it#latest
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    A big shout out to all the native Ravenwatch EP who rallyed together to get this new campaign off to an exciting start. We didn't need "cp guilds to come fight DC". We have each other and a plan and haven't forgiven DCs atrocious actions the past few months.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

I can't agree Enkil, with everything you say above, I have created this poll and discussion on the link below. As this specific forum and topic is not the place.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/528460/gate-camping-lets-define-it#latest

I respect Bashu because I think when he is on.. DC plays much better!

Gate camping is taking DEFENDING the two closest scroll/tri-keeps (Farra/Kings), (BM/BB), (Warden/Rayles) AFTER you (or some others) have ALREADY TAKEN THE SCROLL(S) from the corresponding scroll temples.

However, If keep is protecting gate to a scroll-containing temple, it is certainly fair game!!

Same definition now as it was 6 years ago at launch.

Please...... no one gate camp.. it is WEAK AS CAN BE!

c'yall in game ;)

Edited by Enkil on May 26, 2020 6:28AM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Enkil on May 26, 2020 8:49AM
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hello. I have been absent from posting in forum for a while. Normally I would strive for the highest "post/star" ranking so I could troll you "lesser thans" with my rank as my "ego stuffer troll card" but alas, no.

Just read through the posts. Ennngh, same stuff. ZOS doesnt care about PVP, gate camping, blah blah. When I was still with the shafts we actually went on our Tuesday night thing into both AD and DC gates and it was hilarious. Using the training siege and sieging up into main gate above the walls, taking on all who would dare jump down. I am not advocating this, just saying it was epic for laughs. I personally found that I only ever cared about that stuff when I spent more than 12 hours a week playing. When you don't, and you just kind of come in after a few days its amazing how little you have in the "anger box" to dwell on. Its why I left my own guild. If I had to hear about another cheater, or gate camping a-hole I was going to become that whiner or complainer. It's just not worth it.

I feel like Stam blades have been on a debuff now for over a year but I still do my best bow bch when I am on. In fact, I am on so little, I actually get hate tells again. Or "troll tells" where people feel they need to verbally bag on me since they cant catch me. That has been a bonus side effect of joy for me. Its like they arent used to me so they are treating me like a new guy who is easily offended or something by nerd egos that need to type you after a kill/death. My favorite was a guy who was telling me what a piece of *** cheater I was when I had killed him 5 separate times while he was sieging inside a keep wall. He was going to report me for killing him through walls. (in farragut during a tri keep lockdown from DC no less) It was so satisfying to finally type "bud, look up, I'm killing you from above you inside the inner-inner keep." LOL!

@Bashu I love me some your guys. They just rage in and death is just part of the hordes code.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fights last night. Especially that long 40+ minute battle at Ash. Shout outs to TM, Rough Riders, and Fishing Pact for making that particular battle epic. :)
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's been a minuet since we've used this forum... but damn Midyear Mayhem has been fun! Here's a build video for the stamina warden that I have been using.

https://youtu.be/GlFztdFVlrI
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks great Ody. Pretty similar to what I've been doing actually, except I have Potato back bar. The Maelstrom idea is pretty solid for sustain though, I dig it. Love the Wild Hunt, really helps me to land the d-swings.

Could go Kraghs for pen on the monster 1 piece but I do love the double stat buff of domihaus. I'll have to try out arctic blast, been using soothing spores.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Looks great Ody. Pretty similar to what I've been doing actually, except I have Potato back bar. The Maelstrom idea is pretty solid for sustain though, I dig it. Love the Wild Hunt, really helps me to land the d-swings.

Could go Kraghs for pen on the monster 1 piece but I do love the double stat buff of domihaus. I'll have to try out arctic blast, been using soothing spores.

Thanks Kart!
    I’ll be honest, Arctic Blast changed my whole way of playing. For 1vx, the aoe defensive stun is beyond helpful, the burst heal is the same size as spores, and the hot doesn’t hurt anything. Nothing on warden felt truly overtuned until I threw it on. I’d highly recommend it... but it does need a but higher health to function really well. Normally I’d think 27k to be overkill, but it’s needed here.
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    This thread needs more cow bell! Or Bombs. Either way.

Here's a video chock full of bombs to brighten your day. It sure did mine making it!

https://youtu.be/dTHklJgdLjQ
    Edited by Sedare38 on August 23, 2020 3:39AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sedare38 wrote: »
    This thread needs more cow bell! Or Bombs. Either way.

Here's a video chock full of bombs to brighten your day. It sure did mine making it!

https://youtu.be/dTHklJgdLjQ

That is pure awesomeness. :D
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Well, once again the tables are turning. Round and Round and Round.

Can anybody beat DC on Ravenwatch?

DC wins, in the last 8 months? every camp but one.... a EP win.. which was a gift... wink..

AD wins in the last 2 years? Zero......

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

• edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if DC can beat anyone with even numbers... I know your guildies certainly can't, my Lord and savior of the PvDooring Service on no CP.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake News and Rough Riders (when Bashu leads closed groups) are solid guilds. The only problem I have is when a lot more people are hanging around them and they push like 50 players into Nikel at once, or worse let us kill most/all of the 20-30 pugs once or twice first and then come in and clean up when our 10-14 person group is low on ults lol. I don't know if the stacking is on purpose or not. Outside of that, fun groups to fight. Even the lopsided ones are a fun challenge but if we're running smaller, 10 or even less, it gets old ;)
    • PC/NA
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake News and Rough Riders (when Bashu leads closed groups) are solid guilds. The only problem I have is when a lot more people are hanging around them and they push like 50 players into Nikel at once, or worse let us kill most/all of the 20-30 pugs once or twice first and then come in and clean up when our 10-14 person group is low on ults lol. I don't know if the stacking is on purpose or not. Outside of that, fun groups to fight. Even the lopsided ones are a fun challenge but if we're running smaller, 10 or even less, it gets old ;)

To be fair, the same can be said of TM. You guys don't zerg and try your best to look for fights so no shade meant by that. But half the time any group tries to take you on (whether in your own territory or theirs), if they survive, they get wiped by the zerg that's following you, or if they take the zerg on first, they are then left to face you with depleted numbers and ults.

I'm guessing it's just the unfortunate consequence of there being only one good organised guild on each faction at a time in recent months, rather than anything deliberate. The pugs just tend to ride along wherever those guilds go in order to be successful and get AP. It was better back when all factions had 2 or 3 organised guilds on at the same time, as it allowed for those guilds to fight on both fronts, causing the pugs to be spread out a bit more. And having two strong fronts also meant that guilds like TM (who are more interested in fights than siege), could go behind enemy lines, stake a claim somewhere and have an enemy guild go take them on without dragging the rest of the faction with them.

I can understand your frustrations though.
    Edited by esotoon on September 14, 2020 4:04PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, absolutely. We try to go places where there aren't other AD but sometimes the fight is just in one place and that's where everyone is. So we do get some flak for hitting non-frontline targets but that's the only way to ensure we're essentially on our own.

Unless we take bleakers and the rest of the faction respawns there, leaving the entire southern portion of the map vulnerable and ultimately we don't get to stick around much before we need to go defend.
    • PC/NA
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Which days do you guys play when you see these numbers? asking for a friend ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usually around west coast US prime time, so like 11 pm to midnight eastern US time. Depends on the day but might be a little late in the evening for some of you in Drac, Izzy.
    • PC/NA
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

DC wins, in the last 8 months? every camp but one.... a EP win.. which was a gift... wink..

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

Lots of people could beat DC in Ravenwatch if they cared about that campaign. I was not impressed with DC when they played on the main campaign from no CP. There's a reason why they hide in no CP it's because they can't take defended keeps.

Keep talking and your reign might just come to an end.
    Edited by Ahtu on September 15, 2020 5:31PM
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

Lots of people could beat DC in Ravenwatch if they cared about that campaign. I was not impressed with DC when they played on the main campaign from no CP. There's a reason why they hide in no CP it's because they can't take defended keeps.

Oooooooooohhhhhh, that’s scary.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    I have nothing but respect for your guild Kartalin!! You are true champions for AD. It's always an honor. If I was AD, your the guild I would try to join.

Yes, we now have folks too, Groupies.. who just follow us around, its not coordinated. I have no need to faction stack.

We do not play around or near that other DC guild that was mentioned. Nor coordinate. If it happens, that we find ourselves near them, I will move away as soon as possible. Their main night is our sgn anyway.

Anybody who wants to fight us from EP or AD, with "even numbers" that is "Home Based in No CP" is welcome to pvt msg me.

I agree, we need 1 or 2 more org. guild's for EP and AD. We miss you Coggo!!!

Until then, keep double teaming us, does nothing but make us stronger!!!
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

If DC doesn't start showing up in the next 5 days you can count this one in those losses. Where u at? Oh I remember now....none of my business where the Rough Riders are.

Edited by pauld1_ESO on September 16, 2020 12:27PM
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

Ahtu we get it, if you came into No CP you would be running around with 3 raids of zergs and making sure you're poplocked against 1 bar AD/DC.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

This is just silly anyway, from what I have seen players change faction all the time and new one come in while old ones leave, entire guilds do as well. You are speaking of DC as a faction as if it is a guild. DC "hides in Ravenwatch"? lol. Do you have any idea how silly this sounds? The entire faction hides in No CP? lol! You are giving us way too much credit, we aren't that coordinated. Can't take defended keeps? Happens every day. Where are you even getting this from?

And I love how CP folks think they are "big boy" PvP. It's cute.
    Edited by pauld1_ESO on September 16, 2020 12:24PM
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

This is just silly anyway, from what I have seen players change faction all the time and new one come in while old ones leave, entire guilds do as well. You are speaking of DC as a faction as if it is a guild. DC "hides in Ravenwatch"? lol. Do you have any idea how silly this sounds? The entire faction hides in No CP? lol! You are giving us way too much credit, we aren't that coordinated. Can't take defended keeps? Happens every day. Where are you even getting this from?

And I love how CP folks think they are "big boy" PvP. It's cute.

This attitude comes from the guilds. The top tier guilds are in the main campaign. Not saying that guilds in no cp are trash but they aren't at the same level as the top guilds in main campaign. They can certainly crush some of the guilds on the main campaign.

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on September 16, 2020 7:25PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Ceejsiege
    Ceejsiege
    Soul Shriven

Any stacking of Fake News with other DC guilds is not intentional. Thank you to any and all AD/EP who fight us though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA34LtXeixw
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ceejsiege wrote: »

Any stacking of Fake News with other DC guilds is not intentional. Thank you to any and all AD/EP who fight us though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA34LtXeixw

Your video is only killing AD, truly fake news when you say you fight EP.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

The War God reigns!!!

I am Bashu!!!

Hope you plan on being on the next 24 hours or so because AD is about to win this one.

Hope 98% of DC had fun in the IC event, that def lost this one for us.