Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Quest Icons Help!

prtpj1ub17_ESO
prtpj1ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi, I have 2 chars with different things on screen.

On the first SS you can see the focused question with the icon indicating i need to go to another zone (in that case, using the ladder to go up)
lwYe42UKnapW6B7tB4r38UhcyNJxOojXzC-mkWjHR6m7I2v7tlAfZoP_4t28tu2zsZ_JY3etb09FVbrkE3CkeIhgYpErLT0FrU1RjJJMD9NIqzc8_HbxuN36Pp6lBVW7GQQ5LB5rg8Edc_fRN7hAeDdDQXGRXKXoHBywAk0u9ggR3zyVBjPoJZqQ8mK6gHBKcVSsjtiVYaYyh5zNwkcq9E-Czri1AQAfi6z-aEIslYQp4hJ_6WlJYVMyY4Yz3uI1S_RmF_7yRgjifgd4ScdUZeT9O__jxbgCFDPKb4s6w2G48vFiO_E51tLE5bHQgzi_j-XgPOuN2plTNpZkCltWTQNHLuPMX8l8-ppH2UlUDYcFhrDvS7CDLHU4_sfd9Nf0yVL8UfN1FSTCc-BKlTnbv7qyP5slkY9kyPRS1MnFErZV1FkfmrMeTJCpJeLF0jBYGgLk6CC_6qTpVxJjBhJKzGzDApZhjeqafO-k-gEVGtNNSuNACtdxh-rc5fZ8J5XE2GjZfdVvnI47N7msp2pn3WSegle8rvCiCBZ6PjZNZwIWtGGg8V-2E88uVKvHxtDap_Ua8L6AgJH5kyRQAvDrg-LcSQOEiq8pvTsurIkOCbgv2hcVlCcK5r5ovPcEMHW2lpnKtWD7fbPurRTwWtbP53-TNc6VBjQ9lqyIqGiRkUtvzlSpvlJBAPUNqbOyOg=w1203-h938-no?authuser=0

But on the second SS the focused quest isnt showed (both has the same quest in focus).
lBZjsc1NyOjcuoPcUt_dqQ0e4_j_E3OW1Y3hwTOhNwe7NFL8uvi72BG_wOxJ8JsWEWVP28vBy701W4Chb-oArZF3eyhakrSFdg6qhaHKsuQTdCvcxealierSkegIbXq5ZBBycHGdONImVmRW_Ji-cWeMEK3HvyN1UuRXowAU1iUw_I2OltXWqermf6Ey8FSyS3GeplNFwDcJklN2bNB0l-PMWtuQa7T7hNQfdCBJJBQDAFjQwgaARq54N3U9_E0LJRAPFMudesBuzTyv3LadaDbBxMyQoznr3QJ0wOrpegxigvzw6kVu3FQHgawTqYHgQyw3yKs9tNPL7gPusBs_FW4RwztvDsxxzt5NALm2U7qNP78wpL-nMmtq6g169yVGWF7qBLH6HRWlx1N-a_HRw4huL8fO8fWb4Ct1aPNVHSyea5-pus1NWN-FMu7vLqM1pSl8PXg-vYCnQGepOYynJsDhwHZy1WGW6rcMQ44IeCGx69PscR2Q_3LBFwRwsKdq-RJjcF3hw6STRqJ_p6mKYj_Vfb9-kH4V8euCMMA_GlWEb6t-cTkoJUZRQpTyaCNSK3BgG7_Mt5PWTfGKsMmNymvQT7CzqUIEZfFF1RK8isCJKZ8QYkMevHJcDHnzCvIHFv_1nCz_RrSgiX6znC4k28FOUP5GfPFeLIkAwrJXH4jKXAD_ALpGml8hZ3cGfQ=w1391-h938-no?authuser=0

I looked all settings, but i'm missing something which I couldnt find of course...hehehe...

Someone could help me telling which thing I need to change to the second char can see again the quest icon as the first??

PS: there arent addons enabled.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have the same quest in focus in the second screenshot, @prtpj1ub17_ESO ... you have the quest "Speaking for the Dead" in focus there.
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You don't have the same quest in focus in the second screenshot, @prtpj1ub17_ESO ... you have the quest "Speaking for the Dead" in focus there.

You are right, I saw that now. But the issue exist....no quest in focus show the icon on the second char. All district quest show the icons on the ladders (even the ones arent in focus), but nothing on the second char. How to fix that?
    Edited by prtpj1ub17_ESO on September 12, 2020 2:15PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recall reading that AD characters don't get ladder quest markers like the other alliances. If that's the case, it's a ZOS thing. I wonder if there's an addon out there that would add them for you.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I recall reading that AD characters don't get ladder quest markers like the other alliances.

WTF??? Tell me....is it a joke, right? o.O

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall reading that AD characters don't get ladder quest markers like the other alliances.

Well, you don’t really need the actual quest marker since you already have your map.

Even if you didn’t have the map or the quest marker you could still look up the quest online.
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Well, you don’t really need the actual quest marker since you already have your map.

Even if you didn’t have the map or the quest marker you could still look up the quest online.

This problem doesnt block my quest progress, but with IC event, I usually do a quests rotation on districts....

With icons on the ladders, its easier to see which districts still needs to be complete and which ones I have finished the quests...

I thought was something I wasnt seen on settings, but now I know its a *** bug :(