Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

Links for our Site and our Discord can be found in my signature! If you have any questions feel free to ask us in game, in discord or on the site!

GUILD LEADER OF MIRKWOOD FOREST!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

Mirkwood Forest's Recruitment Forum: Click here to visit our Recruitment Forum!
    Mirkwood Forest's Website: Click here to visit our website!
    Mirkwood Forest's Discord: Click here to join our Discord!
  • Allythesons
    We are always recruiting!
    Looking to join a community that is low-pressure, friendly, and helpful? That's us~ :D We can help you whether you're just starting off your ESO journey, are returning after some time away, or are a well-versed player looking to join a social and warm guild.
  • CaptBuckRogers
    CaptBuckRogers
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join a decent laid back guild that cares about it's members, especially the newbies like myself, lol

@CaptBuckRogers
  • Allythesons
    Welcome aboard!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

Links for our Site and our Discord can be found in my signature! If you have any questions feel free to ask us in game, in discord or on the site!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

• XxSTOZZYxX
    Heya. Returning player, looking for active group.

@XxSTOZZYxX
  • Allythesons
    XxSTOZZYxX wrote: »
    Heya. Returning player, looking for active group.

@XxSTOZZYxX

:3 Welcome!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

Mirkwood Forest has reached the maximum number of members, or close to it. Please tell us something about you to be placed on the waiting list.

Edited by Zicarius on April 13, 2020 7:39PM

• Catspaw_62
    Catspaw_62
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite to the guild if possible - @Catspaw_62
  • sheacummings
    sheacummings
    ✭✭
    Hey there, tried to join the discord but it wouldn't go for some reason. I recently just jumped over from XB1 to PC. Looking for a fun and friendly guild to hang with when I'm hanging out in Tamriel. my in game id is @CausticSkye
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Thank you both for requesting to join! You have been added!

• Adder1st
    Adder1st
    Hi, I just registered on your website and will join you on Discord shortly. Looking for an invite if/when you have room for me. Contact me by @adder1st. Thanks.
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    We got you, Adder1st! Welcome!
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    I"m just returning to the game. Decided I want to join a guild other than just trade guilds this go around. Like what I'm seeing and the organization that went into developing your guild. So I'm interested, and would love to join.

@kosefgaming123ub17_ESO
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    Hi kosefgaming! Am sending you an invite right now. Welcome!
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, kosefgaming, but ESO says your account can't be found. Please double check your ESO ID.
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    hrm...try just @kosef
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    Gotchu! Thanks.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Allythesons
    We now have spots open and are recruiting.
    We run regular normal/vet trials, PvP for all 3 factions, social nights, raffles, competitions, and regularly hold a guild trader!
    Click here to join the Discord
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• deleted221009-004396
    deleted221009-004396
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join the guild!
  • Allythesons
    We have a few openings! Let us know something about yourself to help our screening process~
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• deleted221009-004396
    deleted221009-004396
    Soul Shriven
    Mirkwood Forest has some openings! Comment on this thread, visit our website, or join our Discord server!

We run regular normal/veteran trials, PvP events for all three factions, social events, contests/raffles, competitions, and regularly hold a guild trader!
  • Allythesons
    Recruiting! We have normal/vet trials, weekly social events, zone clears, raffles, competitions, and more~! We're a social guild with a strong community focus, and love helping new and returning players.
    Join our Discord today!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi there!
    Just returned to the game a little over a month ago but I started playing ESO about 3 years back. Characters are all around 670CP in pretty much every role and am looking for a good friendly and helpful community to call home! Am based in South Africa but currently playing almost daily. Would love to join you folks!!(@Almyria)
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows