The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why am I turning into a skeleton character in BleakRock?

blondeblueyed911
blondeblueyed911
Soul Shriven
I was doing a quest as a woman and suddenly turned into a skeleton character. I needed to put on a disguise but it won't let me because my woman character has one on already. It is totally screwed. I logged out, quit and repaired the game and nothing helps!! Earlier a player named [snip] wanted to buy an exemplary ring for 1k which is really cheap. I sent it and on chat he said I hacked the game so you don't get paid and he did. Could this have anything to do with that? I know nothing about hacking.

[Edited to remove Naming and Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on August 10, 2020 1:32PM
  • blondeblueyed911
    blondeblueyed911
    Soul Shriven
    I figured out what was causing the skeleton but everyone should know about [snip] he's a cheat!

[Edited to remove Naming and Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on August 10, 2020 1:33PM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you truly sent the ring as C.O.D. and didn't get the money, the best you can do is send a bug report ticket in-game.
    Edited by Raisin on August 10, 2020 8:30AM