The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I only get 3 people on my team in 75% of Battlegrounds

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
This is obviously not intended....when will this be fixed? It is absolutely game breaking.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    This is obviously not intended....when will this be fixed? It is absolutely game breaking.

Most times its when a player doesn't accept or decline for battlegrounds, when that happens not sure how long it takes to refresh for a new player to join but when someone does that, that's what happens whenever you get 2 or 3 man team.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »

Most times its when a player doesn't accept or decline for battlegrounds, when that happens not sure how long it takes to refresh for a new player to join but when someone does that, that's what happens whenever you get 2 or 3 man team.

I can count the amount of times I have gotten a replacement player on one hand. I even went almost an entire match as the only player on my team until about 5 minutes before it ended I got ONE.

This is broken, and it has nothing to do with players.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to "Core gameplay bugs that should have been fixed years ago... but let's destroy the combat system instead!" the game.
  • Scrollup
    Scrollup
    ✭✭✭
    PROPOSE SOLUTION #1:

If all 3 Team does not start with 4 players each, then extend the queue wait time until all 3 Team have 4 players accepting the match.

PROPOSE SOLUTION #2:

If all 3 Team does not start with 4 players each, but a team has for example 2 players and or 3 players, then sync all 3 team to match the amount of players so when the match starts all 3 team will start with 2 or 3 players and keep it that way for entire match.
    If and only if it possible: to fill the team to 4 players as the match progress. If not, i think it's very fair.

Extra Scenario: If a static group of 4 players queued manually BG, then they will only be queued with other Team consist of 4 players only.