The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account suspended and no response from support?

MaGicBush
MaGicBush
✭✭✭
So I am posting for a friend, as he doesn't use forums. We were trying to play last night, and when he logged in it just says his account is suspended. He has no idea why, and we have been playing ESO for month's now spending quite a bit of money in the process. I told him to submit a support ticket, and he still has not gotten any response. Not even an automated one or anything and it's been slightly over 24 hours now. How long does it take ESO's support to respond to a ticket? Also why would an account get suspended randomly?
  • MaGicBush
    MaGicBush
    ✭✭✭
    Oh his name is [snip]

He is pretty upset since he just bought Greymoore not long ago and cant play now.

I would have edited the first post, but I see no way to do that for some reason.

[Edited to remove name]
    Edited by Psiion on August 6, 2020 2:41AM
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This thread has been closed for Naming and Shaming. Naming and Shaming is against the Forum Rules, as stated below:
    Naming-and-Shaming: We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of “naming-and-shaming” other community member(s). “Naming-and-shaming” is the act of creating a post to call out an individual or group by name, and making them the subject of public accusation, ridicule and/or shaming. Generally, naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO Community Team is unable to assist with. A certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing is healthy for any game community, especially one with PVP elements, but naming-and-shaming goes well beyond that. It typically elevates to a point where the subject feels legitimately harassed. We believe that naming-and-shaming posts and threads can be abused and are very harmful to the community. We also don't feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is in spirit of the game or our community. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.
    Please feel free to submit a support ticket here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.