The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social ban :(. how long for a reply from support?

OleResinHead
OleResinHead
✭✭✭
I am now either socially suspended or banned on eso. I am sorry for breaking any rules. I have learned my lesson. Read the rules of conduct and won't break any rules anymore.
Question Reference # 200727-003931 is my ticket number. Is there anyway to get a status update? I don't want to be banned permanently.

This is my first time ever being in trouble in this game. I made some tshirts for my side business and was advertising it to a few friends. I now understand this is agaisnt the rules, I apologise and it won't happen again. I have been social banned for 24+ hours now. I would love to be unsuspended please!!!

Thank you for any updates
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE is my support ticket in the right queue and area?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what you did wrong, to the point where you can say you won't do it again? That is unusual. I am glad they are now telling people why they were social banned! Step forward.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    They aren't telling me what happened, but I believe it was when I was letting some buddies know about my shirts in zone chat.
    Elsonso wrote: »
    You know what you did wrong, to the point where you can say you won't do it again? That is unusual. I am glad they are now telling people why they were social banned! Step forward.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't telling me what happened, but I believe it was when I was letting some buddies know about my shirts in zone chat.

Instead of trying to make a few bucks off ESO, you should have cheated/ripped off players in-game or insulted people in zone chat and you'd still be playing.
    shades.gif
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    I can still play..just can't trade or use guild traders. the point of this post is to make sure my support ticket is in the right place
    SirAndy wrote: »

Instead of trying to make a few bucks off ESO, you should have cheated/ripped off players in-game or insulted people in zone chat and you'd still be playing.
    shades.gif

Edited by OleResinHead on July 28, 2020 1:13AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can still play..just can't trade or use guild traders. the point of this post is to make sure my support ticket is in the right place
    I know, i'm just bitter that the moment ZOS gets as much as a whiff of $$$ they act switfly and decisive while otherwise ignoring everything else that needs attention but has no apparent immediate monetary return.
    dry.gif
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @OleResinHead we can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    My problem is fixed
    Edited by OleResinHead on August 5, 2020 6:59PM
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    Support got a hold of me today, everything is fixed. Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that support has responded back and resolved the social ban. With the issue now resolved, we will be closing the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.