Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Dungeon Carry Squad for Hire [PC NA]

SquawkTheMajestic
SquawkTheMajestic
✭✭✭
Hey guys and gals,

If you need a little help getting a monster helm from a tough vet dungeon, the Slayer team is at your disposal! We offer veteran dungeon carries to help you get your monster helm quickly and efficiently. We'll take you through the full run and give you all 4 helms at the end (plus let you bid on any items or motifs that might drop along the way if you like). So whether you're just hitting CP160 and want your Valkyn Skoria helm, or you're ready to skip to the end of the page and grab your Velidreth and Zaan's, we can gear you quickly and painlessly. No more queueing for 90 minutes just to get a fake tank who drops group after the first death.

Most of our clients are either folks who have plenty of gold and don't mind paying for nice things, or they're solid players who simply don't have the means to find a good tank/heal and group. Some folks just love pvp and couldn't care less about dungeons except to grab their gear. Regardless of the reason, you'll have a good time cruising through some of the toughest dungeon content with us!

Runs are 150k-400k based on dungeon complexity, length, and value of the helm. Hit me up in game at @SquawkTheMajestic and we'll figure out a price and schedule it. We typically run 1-2 carries a night.

Edit: PC NA, thanks for reminding me!
Edited by SquawkTheMajestic on September 30, 2019 2:14PM
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. Im going to have to hit you up after I get the money. Have 6 CP810 characters and zero monster helmets. Think you are about to become very rich soon.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Business has been very good. We see a few haters in zone chat now and then, but we only want to sell to people who find great value in easy and short runs. If you already have a ton of great guild members who can run with you all the time, it's obviously not needed. But most of our customers end up joining the guild or getting more runs with us because they had a good time!
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Last night we did a scalecaller run for helm, depths of malatar for skin, and three crypt of hearts runs for a guy who really needed a leviathan necklace. This morning, another scp run. It's been a lot of fun meeting new people and helping them get gear they want!
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to add what platform /server you offer your services.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If going by what I’ve seen in some pug dungeons you could make a lot of money
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    That's the general idea of it. Plenty of people can take their chances pugging for undaunted keys or daily randoms. But when you need your Velidreth mask to complete your set, most people dread pugging or trying to find a decent group. Enter us, where 30 minutes later you get to take your pick of all 4 helms, and usually grab a sweet motif along the way. It's not for everybody, but I for one will always pay for convenience, especially if I can't really trust the group members they put with me in a random queue.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you said what platform and sever you offer your services
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you said what platform and sever you offer your services

No he hasn't.

Nice way to earn gold btw. I see a big market potential for this.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »
    This is a great idea. Im going to have to hit you up after I get the money. Have 6 CP810 characters and zero monster helmets. Think you are about to become very rich soon.

Zero? Whoa. Monster helms are some of the funnest customizations in the game. They can increase damage quite a bit, or provide really unique utility like iceheart for self survivability and others for group buffs. You may be missing out on something really cool, bud.
  • SusSlapper
    SusSlapper
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still doing Vet Carries? cause I totally need scalecaller peak helm for my build