The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC - DC - PRE 50

Snowgoons
Snowgoons
✭✭✭✭
Can someone provide the entire pre 50 community on PC a guide on how to Cyrodiil?

It's laughably bad, I don't even know what to say. You might want me to expand, every single aspect of Cyrodiil is flying over these peoples heads.

6 EP just took a scroll while 10+ DC typed "EP has big numbers I dunno"

The whole campaign is dead until someone comes in and learns these people.

I was told to wait til the "aussies" log in, I guess I'm f'ing Australian after this. I guess I'm f'ing Australian now.
Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's under 50 for a reason.. Nobody except twinks stay in under 50 pvp.

• erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Can someone provide the entire pre 50 community on PC a guide on how to Cyrodiil?

It's laughably bad, I don't even know what to say. You might want me to expand, every single aspect of Cyrodiil is flying over these peoples heads.

6 EP just took a scroll while 10+ DC typed "EP has big numbers I dunno"

The whole campaign is dead until someone comes in and learns these people.

I was told to wait til the "aussies" log in, I guess I'm f'ing Australian after this. I guess I'm f'ing Australian now.

Just get to 50 and fight. Little reason to play there anyway, you probably dont have half your passives or any monster sets