The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Game disconnecting at same time everyday

Nevark
Nevark
Soul Shriven
For the past week, my game has been disconnecting on the dot at 2.32pm.

I have tested with add-ons and without and still the same results.

I also had my laptop connected to the same router (as my pc) playing a youtube video and there's no disconnection issue when the clock strikes 2.32pm. The video was playing without interruptions.

Any help appreciated!
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what it could be, but I've had something similar to happen to me on another game @ midnight.

It wasn't the game's fault but my internet provider. At midnight I would have reconnect to the internet.

Using youtube is not a great comparison imo. It loads up a few seconds of future content so in case it does lose connection it will still play until it runs out or the internet is reconnected. Do you have another online game you can try to play and see if it happens to it too?
  • Nevark
    Nevark
    Soul Shriven
    Phanex wrote: »
    I don't know what it could be, but I've had something similar to happen to me on another game @ midnight.

It wasn't the game's fault but my internet provider. At midnight I would have reconnect to the internet.

Using youtube is not a great comparison imo. It loads up a few seconds of future content so in case it does lose connection it will still play until it runs out or the internet is reconnected. Do you have another online game you can try to play and see if it happens to it too?

Hmm will try to play another game on my laptop then to see if it gets disconnected too.

Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just ping something at this time
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevark wrote: »
    For the past week, my game has been disconnecting on the dot at 2.32pm.

I have tested with add-ons and without and still the same results.

I also had my laptop connected to the same router (as my pc) playing a youtube video and there's no disconnection issue when the clock strikes 2.32pm. The video was playing without interruptions.

Any help appreciated!

maybe it's all the aoes being casted?
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nevark

If you've not done so, rebooting your router may help with these disconnections happening at the same time every night.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post