Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unleashed Terror or Sheer Venom

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
Unleashed Terror
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(5 items) When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you cut your enemy, causing them to bleed for 10 seconds, dealing 19728 Physical Damage over the duration. This ability can occur once every 10 seconds per target.

Sheer Vemon
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage with an Execute ability you infect the enemy, dealing 8766 Poison Damage over 6 seconds and dealing up to 100% more damage to enemies under 100% Health. This effect can occur every 6 seconds per target.

Unleashed Terror does 19728 damage over ten seconds while Sheer Venom does 14,610 damage over ten seconds and deals up to 100% more damage based on health (29,220). Unleashed Terror requires the move to be a charge, leap, teleport, or pull ability while Sheer Venom activates with the use of almost any ability. Unleashed Terror has 1096 more stamina but Sheer Venom comes with an extra 129 weapon damage (which I prefer). I don’t know what everyone else thinks but Sheer Venom sounds way better then Unleashed Terror.
Xbox NA
  • Gorreck
    Gorreck
    ✭✭✭
    Likely both! :o
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sheer venom can only be applied to multiple targets if they get hit by the same execute ability activation, so basically whirling blades.
    If you don't hit multiple targets with it, than the 6 second cooldown kicks in.
    Unleashed Terror doesn't have any such restriction, it also has higher base damage, so its better for constant pressure.
    Honestly I could easily see a build running both, since they both have great 2-4 piece bonuses.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheer venom. Unleashed Terror isn't that strong anymore; which is a good thing. Game is lame right now due to all the proc sets and it's only going to get worse.

I miss it when people killed you; not their armor.