The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disconnected from server Xbox eu

Bloodgetter1223
Bloodgetter1223
Soul Shriven
Hi a couple of minutes ago I got disconnected from the server and when I try to log in I get ‘Login failed an unexpected internal error has occurred.please contact customer service’ I realise maintenance is due in a little under an hour. Is anyone else getting this or has maintenance started early?
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in fine about an hour prior to maintenance but then faced huge loading screens whilst try to use wayshrines etc also found the server very quiet when I was online.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads regarding the recent login issues we will be closing this one. Earlier today there were login issues affecting all megaservers. These login issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.