The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[DC] Looking for social Cyrodil-PvP focused guild

Joshuan
Joshuan
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

as stated in the subject, I am looking for a relaxed (but not to relaxed ^^) community. I used to paly a lot GW2 WvW mode and thats the fun i m looking for in ESO now. I enjoy roaming in small groups but the ultimate goal for me is to be part of a coordinated cyrodil PvP group with up to 25 players. I m not looking for a hardcore guild. 2-4 Cyrodil raids/week would be nice though. I have 2 chars (DK/NB) who are almost CP 300 tho i d prefer non CP Cyrodil campaigns.
cheers
Joshi
  • Jellybean
    Jellybean
    ChapterHouse sounds like it might be a good fit for you. I joined them recently because I was looking for very similar things, semi-casual DC cyrodiil guild with raids a few times a week, although I think they usually try to run on gray host
  • Joshuan
    Joshuan
    Soul Shriven
    Jellybean wrote: »
    ChapterHouse sounds like it might be a good fit for you. I joined them recently because I was looking for very similar things, semi-casual DC cyrodiil guild with raids a few times a week, although I think they usually try to run on gray host

Gray Host would be okay for me. The main thing for me is the existence of organized PvP where I can also learn, contribute and grow.