Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So at what point is ZOS going to address the BG no healthbar bug?

Ishtharo
Ishtharo
✭✭✭
As title.

When queuing into Battle Grounds, frequently I can't see health bars over my allies. This bug has been persistent for a while now, and makes healing really aggravating and arduous.
Are we finally going to address this @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same reason we have the Sunspire audio bug since May. If it's not the crownstore or a harmless exp grind they don't think it's a priority.

Since June this has been discussed.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6865985#Comment_6865985

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In BGs, players who join late don't have nameplates/health bars/group member markers that are visible to their group mates. It makes staying together a lot harder.

@ZOS_SarahHecker
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

It would be nice for ZOS to acknowledge that they are aware of this.

If ZOS is unaware, that means they must not play BGs, which is even more worrisome.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed when running around in IC sewers with a buddy, his nameplate/health bar/marker will vanish entirely sometimes. And then randomly return. Not sure what causes it down there. Mine vanished for him on occasion as well, seemingly at random.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing my allies health bars doesn't bother me much......mostly because as a stam player i guess we are not allowed to do much of anything useful for the group.
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been broken the entire patch, no acknowledgement of it in patch note at all. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this known about and what are the plans for it? It's pretty darn gamebreaking and we bg people feel like you simply don't care about us.
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, the newest PTS patch notes address this. It makes some BG unplayable as a healer, where I have no health bars at all.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIX pls zos, Gina pls <3
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MincVinyl wrote: »
    Missing my allies health bars doesn't bother me much......mostly because as a stam player i guess we are not allowed to do much of anything useful for the group.

Naw that's specific to stamsorcs :P Everyone else has useful debuffs
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. They introduced this bug in the greymoor patch. Shouldn't be that hard to just check git repo to see what changes were made in the ui code.

Also while fixing this bug please fix the bug where blastbones doesn't count towards damage in the battleground score. I guess this bug been here since they introduced the necromancer class. But I can't tell because I have not played that long.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as let me group with my mate again, I have quit doing battlegrounds because doing them alone is boring, doing them with my lover is fun.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno,

No mention of the missing healthbar/nameplate/group marker in 6.1.2 PTS notes.

Is this on y'all's radar?
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno,

No mention of the missing healthbar/nameplate/group marker in 6.1.2 PTS notes.

Is this on y'all's radar?

I'm honestly not sure that it is. COnfirmed no mention in the patch notes are from any Dev.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no acknowledgement from ZOS regarding this issue as far as I can tell.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

This issue is glaringly obvious to anyone who plays BGs and is a notable detriment to gameplay. Why can't we get any statement from ZOS on this?
  • honethiteb16_ESO
    Seeing this a lot too and I've only been here a week. I play Magplar and healing is now a pain in BGs wth this annoying bug.
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been an official response to this issue?
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is quite annoying for an already very annoying system in this game, PVP
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Months passing by and still no word from ZOS. Honestly not surprised.
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, been having this problem all patch. Resorted to Provinatus, super invasive addon but at least unlike the game's UI it works reliably.
  • Ghostbustersaurus
    Ghostbustersaurus
    Soul Shriven
    *push*
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In BGs, players who join late don't have nameplates/health bars/group member markers that are visible to their group mates. It makes staying together a lot harder.

@ZOS_SarahHecker
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

If ZOS is unaware, that means they must not play BGs, which is even more worrisome.

ofcourse they are aware, 400 employees, and a dedicated PVP balance team. They clearly have marked it as lower priority and/or are unable to recreate or fix. To suggest they could be unaware because they dont play BGs if unhelpful.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

ofcourse they are aware, 400 employees, and a dedicated PVP balance team. They clearly have marked it as lower priority and/or are unable to recreate or fix. To suggest they could be unaware because they dont play BGs if unhelpful.

There's no way to know they are aware unless they acknowledge the issue. The lack of such an acknowledgement leads to speculation about whether or not ESO is aware of the issue. Poor communication, leading to speculation, is the bigger problem with ZOS's handling of this bug.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is still a thing and still not even a peep from ZOS.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

What gives? Can we please get an acknowledgement of this issue?
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this up becasue we are on a new PTS cycle, and still no *** fix.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

This has been broken for a year now. Fix your *** please, so us healers can enjoy BGs
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully will be fixed before live coz in an incoming premade bgs this bug will be even bigger disaster.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I run eso on an ssd on a fairly fast pc with relatively short load times, and it's rare for me to load in to a bg and see more than 1 teammates healthbar.
    Light's of Meridia helps, but it makes playing a healer very difficult as a I have to track my teammates with the party ui.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We are aware of the issue and currently looking into it. You can find Adrikoth's comment here. You're welcome to continue the discussion in that thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 8, 2020 3:03PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.