Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

¥ Sedated ¥ | ZeroToxicity | PvE/PvP Social Community looking to expand!

ZekenRambo
ZekenRambo
✭✭
The goal is simple and easy. A guild without toxic players. I personally have been in guild after guild after guild, both pve and pvp, since launch date and one thing remains the same. A few toxic players come in, guild gets infected, good players leave due to said toxicity, guild dies and toxic players move to other guilds. This is the foundation for Sedated, a community of players just tired of seeing great things ruined by a couple toxic players, and we would like for you to come be a part in building the greatest non toxic, guild eso has ever seen.

Nobody is above forgiveness. We don’t care what your past is, as long as you adhere to the policies and rules of the guild all people, all levels, and all factions included are welcome.

We do all sorts of content by popular vote. Nothing is out of the question and we have members that play everyday. We have a discord if you would like to come check us out and say hello! Below is a list of different events we are about. Message me, post on this thread, or look for us in the guild recruitment tool on ESO.

**Z**

<3PvE <3
-Delves / Public dungeons / four man dungeons / overland bosses / trials / achievement runs
<3Social <3
- skyshard hunting / zone questing / character grinding / gear crafting / build creating / roleplaying
<3PvP <3
- small scale pvp / large scale pvp / EP AD and DC groups / battleground parties! (tyranny original!) / Map flipping / transmute crystal keep flipping

Consider us, and join now! :)
Edited by ZekenRambo on August 13, 2020 10:57AM
ZekenRambo
Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact
OIC, The Best Around (TBA) Est. 2015
  • ZekenRambo
    ZekenRambo
    ✭✭
    bump
    ZekenRambo
    Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact
  • gimila4
    gimila4
    ✭✭
    Yo hit up gimila4. I'm interested
  • BigSwole703
    Do you still have space in your guild? If so, can I get an invite? PSN: BigSwole703
  • ZekenRambo
    ZekenRambo
    ✭✭
    Invites inbound :)
    ZekenRambo
    Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact
  • ADPhil
    ADPhil
    If you still have space can i also get an invite? PSN-hugoorozco3421
  • WreckedThumbs
    WreckedThumbs
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join.

psn Wrecked_Thumbz
  • Tpwn
    Tpwn
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Trip_Pwn
  • SharpeFan84
    SharpeFan84
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: SharpeFan84
  • ZekenRambo
    ZekenRambo
    ✭✭
    Hey all,

I been out the loop with overtime at work however I will send everyone invites today!

*Note* we changed guild name to sedated, but it’s the same group of chill collected people ready to rock content!
    ZekenRambo
    Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact