The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Vampire/Werewolf Guild

Xephera
Xephera
Soul Shriven
As the title says, I am looking for a Vampire/Werewolf guild to join. I would like for my main to be a Vampire (she's just an almost level 20 Necromancer who is fiddling around with tanking and healing dungeons atm). Eventually I plan to level my Warden alt as well and I think he would make a cool Werewolf. Basically I'm looking for a guild where people can bite/be bitten, and if they offer more beyond that then great but if not that is okay. I would also bite people as soon as I am able to. I used to be in a guild like this when I played over a year ago, but since I went inactive they removed me I guess? I can't seem to find the guild again, so I am hoping to find a new one (or the same one if they'll have me back).

You can send me a tell/mail @Xephera or leave a comment here.
~ Thanks! :)
  • LadySilvie
    LadySilvie
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping to join a WW guild also. I found a couple but they all have specifically masculine (my characters are girls!) or silly names or are too hardcore RP and intimidating to my casual self haha.

I am willing to WW bite your alt myself if you want though! I have a vamp also but I am not high enough level on her to bite anyone yet.
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xephera wrote: »
    Basically I'm looking for a guild where people can bite/be bitten, and if they offer more beyond that then great but if not that is okay.

Just join ANY guild that appeals to you? I'm in 5 guilds, and in every one of them people ask for or offer bites all the time. :)

I myself have both curses on EU server and give them away freely whenever available.
  • demonan9el
    demonan9el
    Soul Shriven
    Fallen-Angels-Gaming is recruiting. We are a new guild but have some experienced players that would be more then willing to help you out! Come check us out in our discord as well! (We have both types Vamps and Wolves) But we are a community that can offer much much more!

https://discord.gg/tpSKQDp

Hope to hear from you!

DemonAn9el