The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crumbling Guilds

FixedBlade123
FixedBlade123
✭✭✭
So I was a member of several of the "Sauce" guilds for a quite a time. They had one of their big raffles and I won a lifetime membership in any and all of the Sauce family. A couple of months later, they turned tail and caved. All those "game bucks" spent for absolutely nothing. Which, by the way, is why I will no longer participate in raffles. Anyway, so I went from being a member of 5 Sauce trade guilds to being a member of no guilds. I ended up joining 5 new guilds and one of them has already crumbled "to better serve their members" (whatever that means).

So, look ... I'm simply looking for a stable trade guild. I belong to 4 now and simply want to find a fifth but one that doesn't plan on quitting when the going gets rough. I'm on Xbox One, NA server. I keep 30 items on the shelf all the time. I belong to one guild that charges $7000.00 in weekly dues while the other three are free guilds (I'm guessing they make their money buy taking a bigger chunk out of sales?). I'm low key; pay my dues on time; keep 30 items on the shelf, always. Anyone need a low maintenance partner?
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple ways to do this. You will not find a top tier guild in a prime location for 7K per week though. Not one that is going to last, so just know that. There are lots of very stable guilds out there to choose from. I'm on PC NA so I can't tell you specific guilds, but if I were you, I would consider some former hot zones where established traders may be 'dug in" a little bit. If you have been playing for a while, you may recognize guild names that have shown up here and there for as long as you can remember. If you can find an old guild that seems to be in the same place all the time, then you might have a good fit.

**Pro tip: Search their guild store for newest items and then send a private message two whoever listed the most recent item showing. There is a good chance that they are still online and you can ask them who the GM is and about membership in that guild. I've done that a couple times. It's a very good approach.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    There are a couple ways to do this. You will not find a top tier guild in a prime location for 7K per week though. Not one that is going to last, so just know that. There are lots of very stable guilds out there to choose from. I'm on PC NA so I can't tell you specific guilds, but if I were you, I would consider some former hot zones where established traders may be 'dug in" a little bit. If you have been playing for a while, you may recognize guild names that have shown up here and there for as long as you can remember. If you can find an old guild that seems to be in the same place all the time, then you might have a good fit.

**Pro tip: Search their guild store for newest items and then send a private message two whoever listed the most recent item showing. There is a good chance that they are still online and you can ask them who the GM is and about membership in that guild. I've done that a couple times. It's a very good approach.

Good words! I used to go to the hotspots (Mournhold, etc.) and just see what guilds were selling there but most of them now require $15,000 or $20,000 dues. Nope!!! Ain't doin' it! Too greedy for my blood.