The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZENIMAX

LordOsiris
LordOsiris
✭✭✭
[snip] you kick me now in all battles, or when taking keeps and outposts, shortly before AP Points where given ... and of course I don't get those AP then. This is not happening rarely, but regulary, so I can be happy, if I fetch some AP. It happens when I'm in group, it happens when I am solo. You betray not only me, but many players, too. And don't think, I didn't checked up my hardware, software or I didn't pissed the internetprovider ... no, all fine. [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on July 17, 2020 4:48PM
If you wanna know more about me, check first here: eso-database.com/en/user/LordOsiris
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have a similar issue a few years ago, but I didn't only disconnect right before I was rewarded AP, it happened literally anywhere in Cyrodiil. What I noticed was the ESO seems extremely sensitive to the slightest hiccup in connectivity. Other games or internet related functions doesn't behave this way, but playing ESO like this will get you booted from the server.
    I've spoken to many different people after I experienced this myself and they seem to all be in agreement; Don't use wifi or try changing your ethernet cable and see if that helps.
    Just yesterday I gave the same advice to some other player, who immediately ran to buy a new cable. He came home, plugged it in and after that things seemed to work just fine.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • LordOsiris
    LordOsiris
    ✭✭✭
    LordOsiris wrote: »
    And don't think, I didn't checked up my hardware, software or I didn't pissed the internetprovider ... no, all fine.

And an internetcable knows, when AP Points were given, lol. Therefor my the internetcable disconects me and other player. You are best! :smiley:

My issue is repeatable and happens the whole day long!

If you wanna know more about me, check first here: eso-database.com/en/user/LordOsiris
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And don't think, I didn't checked up my hardware, software or I didn't pissed the internetprovider ... no, all fine.

And an internetcable knows, when AP Points were given, lol. Therefor my the internetcable disconects me and other player. You are best! :smiley:

My issue is repeatable and happens the whole day long!

That's why I mentioned my issue too "[...] but I didn't only disconnect right before I was rewarded AP, it happened literally anywhere in Cyrodiil".
    A cable is rarely considered 'hardware' even though it should. It's something a LOT of people don't even consider checking.
    If you've already checked the cable, then ok, good, you get a cookie! If not, then you have some advice that might help you.
    Good luck!
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] you kick me now in all battles, or when taking keeps and outposts, shortly before AP Points where given ... and of course I don't get those AP then. This is not happening rarely, but regulary, so I can be happy, if I fetch some AP. It happens when I'm in group, it happens when I am solo. You betray not only me, but many players, too. And don't think, I didn't checked up my hardware, software or I didn't pissed the internetprovider ... no, all fine. [snip]

What could Zenimax hope to gain from denying you your alliance points? Do you think they support a certain alliance only or something?
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on July 17, 2020 4:51PM
  • LordOsiris
    LordOsiris
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know, what they gain, if they gain anything else then my money month by month for 6 years now, while I expect a running game and PVP isn't working like it should! And for trues: I don't care!
    Edited by LordOsiris on July 17, 2020 1:33PM
This discussion has been closed.