Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get a Free Crown Store Bundle from Us"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
li8o807722f8.png

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Get a Free Crown Store Bundle from Us"

As a thank you to the ESO community for your amazing support, we’ve added a FREE bundle to the in-game Crown Store.
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on July 30, 2020 3:42PM
Staff Post
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funky 🙂
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very generous, thank you! *Hoovers the xp scrolls.*
    Edited by DocFrost72 on July 16, 2020 2:33PM
  • Silufadumar
    Silufadumar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker thanks very much, really appreciate the gesture, sending interweb hugs back.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks so much! We appreciate you too <3
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

The Repair Kit and Soul Gem items from this bundle do not stack in inventory with the existing items that we've gotten from daily rewards.

Even though these items have the exact same Item ID as the same items that we've gotten from daily rewards, they cannot stack because, if you examine their item links, there is an inexplicable difference in field #15 (whose purpose appears to be unknown)

For example, here are the item links for the Repair Kits...
    Daily Rewards: |H1:item:61079:122:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:36:0:1:0:0:0|h|h
    Free Bundle: |H1:item:61079:122:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:65:36:0:1:0:0:0|h|h

Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @code65536 I believe, though am not sure, that the difference between the item ID's depends on if it came from the crown store or from daily rewards.
    It would be useful for Customer Support to be able to tell the source of those items.
    I believe crown store bought crown repair kits cannot be stacked with daily reward crown repair kits already.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    I raise the spine of happiness, what a lovely, unexpected surprise. Thank you ZOS :smiley:
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mace of Molag Bal :open_mouth: Sweet sweet Skyrim flashbacks - the House of Horrors quest was sicc.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going to be honest, I have no real use for any of this, but free stuff is free, so thank you.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    @code65536 I believe, though am not sure, that the difference between the item ID's depends on if it came from the crown store or from daily rewards.
    It would be useful for Customer Support to be able to tell the source of those items.
    I believe crown store bought crown repair kits cannot be stacked with daily reward crown repair kits already.

this is correct ^

I have protocol to use crown repair kits and scrolls first, because dailies keep coming.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww thank you <3 We appreciate you too ! Always grateful for this amazing game, it has gotten me through many hard times.
    PC/EU DC
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Thank you ZOS for putting together this lovely jackpot surprise.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shan't look a gift dragon-imp in the mouth. Thanks for the freebies!
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! Very nice surprise!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's free it's for me! Thank you.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou, much appreciated.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG, thank you, ZOS ! What a nice surprise ! :):)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was indeed a pleasant surprise! I hadn't seen the announcement article before logging in at lunchtime, so it was an extra surprise in the announcements window.

Molag's Bal's mace is especially appreciated, as are the outfit tokens.

Thanks for your efforts to make this game better. We appreciate it!
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely using both of these now.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A really kind gesture. We appreciate you and the team too
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    As a thank you to the ESO community for your amazing support, we’ve added a FREE bundle to the in-game Crown Store.

A cool little unexpected treat. I suspect my son will love logging in next time to find out he has a VAMPIRE DRAGON pet. He's in a kindergoth phase.

I did notice a typo in the text description for the Mace of Molag Bal. It is described as a "claymore" which is a 2H sword. The Mace of Molag Bal is neither, being a 1H Mace. Did they mean "cudgel" and get it auto-corrected?
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you all for this!! The scrolls and tokens are always great to have, and I like the funky lil dragon-imp pet! <3
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

The Repair Kit and Soul Gem items from this bundle do not stack in inventory with the existing items that we've gotten from daily rewards.

Even though these items have the exact same Item ID as the same items that we've gotten from daily rewards, they cannot stack because, if you examine their item links, there is an inexplicable difference in field #15 (whose purpose appears to be unknown)

For example, here are the item links for the Repair Kits...
    Daily Rewards: |H1:item:61079:122:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:36:0:1:0:0:0|h|h
    Free Bundle: |H1:item:61079:122:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:65:36:0:1:0:0:0|h|h

I've seen this in the past. I think I read something a long time ago about how every item has fields like trait and style even though they don't actually need them but which is why you can end up with a mess of things you'd think would stack.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice gesture, thank you :)
    TherealHämähäkki
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for the code for my dwarven spider pet...
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus