Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hunter's Glade availability

bearbelly
bearbelly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does anyone have an idea of when the Hunter's Glade in the Rift might be available again?
And might anyone remember the crown-price for the Furnished version? I want to be sure to have enough crowns on hand when they offer it the next time.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It cost 8,000 Crowns unfurnished, 10,000 Crowns furnished.

As for when it might reappear is anyone's guess. I first assumed that it would reappear for the anniversary of the Wolfhunter DLC and it did not, then I assumed it would reappear for Black Friday, but it did not.

If you're unaware, you can put a support ticket in requesting to buy the house, and they'll likely sell it to you that way. They're really good about that. Homes bought this way will come with ZERO furnishings, though, so if you're really set on the furnished version, you'll have to wait.

I got sick of waiting and requested to buy it via support a few months ago. They obliged, and even went so far as to mail me the Ambershine mushrooms that come with the house when I asked them to.
    Edited by chuck-18_ESO on December 24, 2019 4:44PM
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that info, man. I really appreciate it.

It's tempting to submit a ticket now, but as long as I know how much to save for the furnished version, I think I can hold out until they make it available.

Thanks, again!
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread. Any word/thoughts on this house popping back up due to all the werewolf content in the latest DLC?
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread as some of its information may no longer be relevant. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.