The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

New PTS cycle coming?

Lughlongarm
Lughlongarm
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,
Any news about that? Shouldn't a new PTS cycle for the upcoming Aug patch arrive on July 13 or July 20?

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe they could do another PTS special involving the upcoming changes to the champion point system.

That would be interesting. :*
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they could just fix the game instead of reworking things and causing more bugs for a change
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos gave us on update in a thread pinned in the General section. It is the thread concerning performance updates and that we should expect a PTS later this month.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Zos gave us on update in a thread pinned in the General section. It is the thread concerning performance updates and that we should expect a PTS later this month.

If I was a betting man next week. PTS datamines usually happen around 4 weeks after the latest crate drop.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so pts coming on monday?
    How long does pts cycle usually last before release?
    3 weeks? 5 weeks?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so pts coming on monday?
    3 weeks? 5 weeks?

Best guess is 4 weeks.

The 5 week plan for Greymoor was because it was a chapter. Stonethorn is only a dungeon DLC pack.

Aptonoth wrote: »
    If I was a betting man next week. PTS datamines usually happen around 4 weeks after the latest crate drop.

They announced it today before your post here, @Aptonoth. PTS drop on Monday.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 10, 2020 4:36AM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so pts coming on monday?
    3 weeks? 5 weeks?

Best guess is 4 weeks.

The 5 week plan for Greymoor was because it was a chapter. Stonethorn is only a dungeon DLC pack.

So Tuesday or Wednesday we’ll get the datamine. I wonder if those 3 leaked elk’s are finally coming.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should be datamine of Sovngarde crates i guess.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Should be datamine of Sovngarde crates i guess.

everything nord sounds awesome to me so...
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know when the release date for the next dlc is since I have some free days I need to spend...
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so pts coming on monday?
    3 weeks? 5 weeks?

Best guess is 4 weeks.

Niceee :)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know when the release date for the next dlc is since I have some free days I need to spend...

That was not announced on ESO Live or the ESO news clipping.

Best guess is 4 weeks or August 10th ... although ZOS is still working from home.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 10, 2020 5:16PM
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so pts coming on monday?
    3 weeks? 5 weeks?

Best guess is 4 weeks.

Always 5 weeks, no matter if chapter or dlc