The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buy crowns on the one megaserver for another?

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
Is it possible buy gift for my EU server using my NA gold and NA exchange rates? I mean give NA gold to NA crown seller for gift on EU server. I know that it is some trick because exchange rates are different on NA and EU servers. But I have unused gold on my NA character and I don't want to buy using high EU rates.

Will most sellers fight against it and use the EU rates?
Edited by Alexium on July 5, 2020 7:44PM

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there are probably a handful of players that will be OK with an NA exchange rate, @Alexium.

The hard part is actually finding a player that plays on both servers to gift you the crowns.

Check the brokerage clearing house Discords such as Tamriel Crown Exchange (TCE) and World Crown Exchange (WCE).
    Answer ✓
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried looking for a seller (e.g., on World Crown Exchange) who is active on multiple servers and asking them? What do they say?

I suspect they would protect the destination rate no matter which server you are paying from because it sounds like a type of exploit to get a lower rate.