The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Don't use Essential Housing Tools, it crashes the game

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
Just felt like I should give out a heads-up, this add-on literally shuts the game down when you try to log off one character and switch to another, so frustrating. The mod itself has some great features but it's not worth using if it crashes the game every time you want to switch toons.

Edit: I know it was this add-on, because my game was perfectly fine before I installed this, and I only installed this add-on and no others, and made no other changes to anything whatsoever.
Edited by AefionBloodclaw on July 5, 2020 11:58AM
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had this problem, pinging @ZOS_Cardinal maybe he can help.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working for me as well.
    Try to logout, delete the savedvariables files of EssentialHousingTools in the SavedVariables folder.
    And also check, if you got LibDebugLogger active, that you maybe backup and delete the LibDebugLogger files.

+ Update ALL your libraries and addons in order to avoid old code to crash something.
    + Even disabled addons, but enabled libraries, could load and crash the client if you did not update them but keep them loaded.
    Edited by Baertram on July 13, 2020 5:03PM