The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jee-Lar's location after having done Murkmire?

redgreensunset
redgreensunset
✭✭✭✭✭
I've begun to work my way through some of the achievements and one I want to start on is Cyrodiilic Collection Associate which demands you do a number of quests for Jee-Lar in preparation for the expedition to Murkmire. Problem is I completed Murkmire many months ago and now I can't find Jee-Lar. He's in none of the base game cities he's supposed to be in, neither is he in Stormhold.
Am I just out of luck because I didn't know I needed to do 30 repeatable quests for him before doing Murkmire or is he somewhere in the game still? And if so, where?
Edited by redgreensunset on July 2, 2020 10:02PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he is in Grahtwood, at the overland entrance to Murkmire.

If you take the road that goes more or less straight north from Elden Root, you will walk past him that upper end of the zone

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

If you take the road that goes more or less straight north from Elden Root, you will walk past him that upper end of the zone

I was up there but all I could find was thw Khajiit Defence Force lady. Which also have some repeatables, but they're for a different prologue. I'll try and look more tomorrow but so far no Jee-Lar.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's near the wayshrine in Stormhold (Shadowfen).
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    He's near the wayshrine in Stormhold (Shadowfen).

@Aisleyne Found him! Thank you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

I was up there but all I could find was thw Khajiit Defence Force lady. Which also have some repeatables, but they're for a different prologue. I'll try and look more tomorrow but so far no Jee-Lar.

Sorry about that, storm knocked out my Internet, and I could not confirm what I was thinking.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"