The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Bridge / Black Sacrament Instance Bug

xWarbrain
xWarbrain
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry if this has already been reported...

I've had a Black Sacrament open in my quest log for a long time, the quest is for Trader's Cove. While doing the Dragon Bridge quest in Western Skyrim, I noticed that the game thinks I'm in Trader's Cove for the Sacrament when I'm Smuggler Caves for the Dragon Bridge quest. The circles appear on the map showing where the target is, but it's really in a different instance. I had no trouble completing the Dragon Bridge quest...but I did walk in circles for a while looking for quest objectives that weren't there before I realized what was happening.

I do not know if having the Dragon Bridge quest open and trying to do the Sacrament causes any problems, I turned the quest in before I thought to try the Sacrament.
XB1 NA
Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a screenshot showing the map while doing the Dragon Bridge quest but showing Black Sacrament objectives in the cave.f62yanzakalu.png
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really interesting one, that only shows up in a very specific situation (I have not tried to replicate it). I wonder if the maps for these caves are vertically above one another, in some common non-zone map area.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing the Mor Khazgur Mine quest right now in Western Skyrim.... the exact same thing is happening - I'm in the Mor Khazgur Mine, the map is showing not only the objective locations for this quest, but also for the Trader's Cove Black Sacrament Quest. Not fooling me into walking in circles this time! :D I should just get the Sacrament over with haha...

Here is a screenshot:

ov3b95b248an.png
    XB1 NA
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I'm in Midnight Barrow, same issue. I have the Midnight Barrow quest open as well as the main story line quest. The map is showing the objectives for both quests as well as the same Trader's Cove Black Sacrament quest.

I'm sure you get the idea by now, but until someone acknowledges I'll continue to post places where this issue is occurring as I find them.
    XB1 NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those maps have the same layout on PS4 too. Does anyone else think the Map Completion yellow bars need to go too? They take up so much room on screen and are redundant.

A fractional number of completed/total is sufficient.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA