The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ERROR 326 CHARACTER IS CURRENTLY LOCKED

Yigzatoth
Yigzatoth
Soul Shriven
Already contacted costumer support to no end. No i didn't insult, harass or had any kind of bad behaviour. I was doing litany of blood got booted from the server and when i tried to log back in i got the character locked.
Can someone please scale the ticked number 200624-005027 ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Yigzatoth

Thanks for including your ticket number. I've sent you a private message regarding the ticket that is open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yigzatoth
    Yigzatoth
    Soul Shriven
    I really dont want to sound entitled or arrogant but after 24h having the character locked without any motive, i am feeling a bit disappointed.
  • Yigzatoth
    Yigzatoth
    Soul Shriven
    It's 3 days now, my main is still blocked and no answer regarding how the situation is and when it is going to be addressed. I really can't understand why this happened and why it isn't fixed.
    My ESO+ is due in 2 days, i'am cancelling it till this situation is solved.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess, I would say that it is going to be a lot longer than 3 days.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Yigzatoth
    Yigzatoth
    Soul Shriven
    5 days gone by and no update at all, is it such a huge time consuming task to unblock a character? I'am honestly running out of patience.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It probably takes a couple minutes to fix, and several days to get to the point where the right person is working on it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus