The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

issues with magicka pool and mage guild abilities

Ringeren
Ringeren
✭✭
So im updating my bar setups on my sorcerer and noticed that i had less max magicka on my front bar with two mage guild abilities slotted than i had on back bar with no mage guild slotted... The "Magicka Controller" passive reports correct bonus %, but magicka pool is as i said smaller on bar with mage abilities on (and no i dont have Bound Aegis or anything else that should affect pool size). The only gear changing is the staff and that has no influence on mana pool. Restarted game and it was correct when i logged in, but after swapping around (with Dressing Room addon) between some damage setups and tank etc the magicka gets weird again. Tried undressing all and emptying both bars, then pool was same on both bars, but as i add a mage guild ability on one bar and swap back and forth it gets reversed again. It seemed to work untill i added Inner Light, but other setups has been corrupted without that ability.

If nobody else gets this bug i'll troubleshoot some more and maybe add some screenshots or a video.