Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leads not working/showing up after it breaks when digging it

BricksnLA
BricksnLA
I had a lead for inert anemone inlay and when I was digging it after scrying it it broke. Since then, the lead won’t show up in my list of scryable items. Even when I found the lead three times more with the same character and other characters, the lead won’t show up for any of my characters. It’s basically gone, which means I can never get the item. Can this be fixed? Because frankly not getting the item does put me at a disadvantage compared to other characters.
  • BricksnLA
    BricksnLA
    By the way, this is not an issue of the lead not dropping. It’s dropped 3 times for me already. It just won’t show up as scryable
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    If it breaks, you don't need to scry it again. Look on the map for highlighted area where you'll have to use the Antiquarian's Eye to find the new excavation location.
  • BricksnLA
    BricksnLA
    I am aware of that, but the highlighted area is also not there anymore. I went to the same area I found it before to look around and see if maybe the scrying area was missing but not the digging part, but it wasn’t there either
  • BricksnLA
    BricksnLA
    I’ve had other instances where I break the item by mistake, but the marked area in the map never disappears, or I can drop the lead and then grab it again. This time I can’t do either, and even when finding other leads, they don’t show up for me to scry