Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    Took me 25 gryphons.
    Screenshot_20200629_161221.png

Is there a specific area in summerset where you can farm gryphons?

I got it near portal to Artaeum. I think it is also worth looking for gryphons in Elsweyr.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the Heartland lead from a quest mini-boss in Cyrodiil (one out of Vlastarus)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    Took me 25 gryphons.
    Screenshot_20200629_161221.png
    Is there a specific area in summerset where you can farm gryphons?
    The Gryphon Aerie in the North-East has 5 Gryphons is a small area. I got my Prismatic Sunbird Feather there.

Also got Anvil of Old Orsinium from a trashmob in the Group Challenge boss's forge area.
    And Tri-angled Truth Altar from a merchant's Safebox in Bal Foyen.
    All on PC. So yay, they finally fixed the bugged Antiquities :lol:
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl from an Ogrim (not a boss) in Arena District IC
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Heartland dropped from the required boss, Atirion, from a daily quest, An Evil Presence, at Vlastarus in Cyrodiil. PC NA
    Edited by Qyrk on June 29, 2020 5:31PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awesome they actually fixed them. It was much sooner than I expected.

Shame that those of us on Consoles will have to wait ~2 weeks for the remaining 4, but that might not be such a bad thing considering a couple of them are in Cyro/Imperial City and we're in the midst of Midyear mayhem.
  • CeicaMaster
    CeicaMaster
    ✭✭
    Got The Heartleand from IC upper boss and Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl from from portal chest in lower IC
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess there isn't much point in even commenting on it, so fine, I edited my post to remove all the whining. I'll just reiterate my request for a PVE instance of Cyrodiil and IC.
    Edited by GhostwalkerLD on June 29, 2020 8:51PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silvernaari-Sap Stone also dropped from a Thieves Trove in Malabal Tor (it's finally dropping!!)
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, ZOS, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , why do you insist on putting PVE stuff in the PVP zones???? I. Hate. PVP. I hate it the most out of anything else in this game. It is beyond stupid that your team will not just give us what we (and the PVP uber pros) want: A PVE instance of Cyrodiil and IC to do this crap in.

Let the PVPers gank and grief and teabag eachother in the PVP instance, and give us a PVE instance to farm the leads you insist on putting in Cyrodiil in peace, and not be bothered with seeing the worst aspects of human behavior every 30 seconds while we wait to respawn only to get ganked again as soon as we leave a sanctuary.

I've been here in IC for three hours now trying (without any success) to get the Moth Priest Bowl lead. Because most of my time is spent laying around dead waiting to respawn, and I get maybe 5 feet before a team of six blues or reds stomp me into the ground.

This isn't fun in the slightest, and frankly, every time you do this I usually end up taking a six month or more hiatus from the game because I'm so sick of it. Looks like I might be about to take another one, because this is beyond ridiculous.

I get the frustration, but you do realize that this is the worst possible time for a PVE'er to go into Imperial City. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, you and a few friends can likely go farm the desolate wasteland with minimal opposition. I plan on farming all my leads when the event is over. Any time I spend in Imperial City right now, I fully expect to have enemies breathing down my throat at every available opportunity.

With that being said, I do agree that putting this many furnishing leads in pvp zones feels a bit odd. I wasn't aware that a lot of hardcore pvp players were also big into housing, but I suppose there must be at least a few.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:11PM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, ZOS, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , why do you insist on putting PVE stuff in the PVP zones???? I. Hate. PVP. I hate it the most out of anything else in this game. It is beyond stupid that your team will not just give us what we (and the PVP uber pros) want: A PVE instance of Cyrodiil and IC to do this crap in.

Let the PVPers gank and grief and teabag eachother in the PVP instance, and give us a PVE instance to farm the leads you insist on putting in Cyrodiil in peace, and not be bothered with seeing the worst aspects of human behavior every 30 seconds while we wait to respawn only to get ganked again as soon as we leave a sanctuary.

I've been here in IC for three hours now trying (without any success) to get the Moth Priest Bowl lead. Because most of my time is spent laying around dead waiting to respawn, and I get maybe 5 feet before a team of six blues or reds stomp me into the ground.

This isn't fun in the slightest, and frankly, every time you do this I usually end up taking a six month or more hiatus from the game because I'm so sick of it. Looks like I might be about to take another one, because this is beyond ridiculous.

Oh here's an idea. Because it's Midyear Mayhem for the next week, it'll be pack; so why not group with people in a more populated Imperials City campaigns. That's how I got the Moth Priest Bowl twice today (the third drop for me couldn't register since i had the 2nd lead not excavated yet).
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    What I was able to find:

The Heartland - IC District/Sewers Bosses and Cyrodiil Delve Chest
    Mothpriest Cleansing Bowl - IC District/Sewers Bosses
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Gryphons
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar - Bal Foyen Safeboxes
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hashii wrote: »
    What I was able to find:

The Heartland - IC District/Sewers Bosses and Cyrodiil Delve Chest
    Mothpriest Cleansing Bowl - IC District/Sewers Bosses
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Gryphons
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar - Bal Foyen Safeboxes

You should be able to find the Anvil of Old Orsinium on any mobs in Old Orsinium as well.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got Silvenari Sap-Stone from one of those random Daedric events in Malabal Tor.

One of those blue portals in the sky that spawn in various locations in the zones.
    The Elite that spawns in the 2nd wave of enemies dropped the Lead.
    So it seems it drops from other things too, not just Thieves Troves that we knew so far :smile:
    Edited by bluebird on June 29, 2020 11:00PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

One of those blue portals in the sky that spawn in various locations in the zones.
    So it seems it drops from other things too, not just Thieves Troves that we knew so far :smile:

I wonder if there's any way to farm those? I've always thought they're completely random.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I finally finished my museum, which has all of the antiquity furnishings! Hooray!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    bluebird wrote: »

I wonder if there's any way to farm those? I've always thought they're completely random.
    They have set locations. For example there's a spawn point South of Abamath Wayshrine, one across the river near River's Edge WB, one next to the river between Black Vine Villa and the Ayleid Ruin... I don't think they spawn fast though, so if the Lead has other sources (like Thieves Troves) then you're probably better off farming those and just killing and Daedric events you see along the way.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Heartland finally dropped! From an Enchanting Node in Quickwater cave, delve in Cyrodiil. (PC)

My god, I was starting to think it was bugged for me. :lol:

Anvil of Old Orsinium also finally dropped. From a Winterborn Archer, in the same room where the boss Janavynn can also be found.
    Edited by VDoom1 on June 30, 2020 6:41AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do realize that this is the worst possible time for a PVE'er to go into Imperial City.

I disagree.

Pick an IC campaign that is overwhelmingly your alliance, and just follow the crowd. I popped onto the Arboretum, and there was a huge zerg of mostly PvEers destroying Daedra left and right. Took me about 30 seconds to get all the papers and kill daedroths/flame atros. A small band of gankers tried to pick some off, but they got overwhelmed and either died or fled. We burned down the Harvester boss in seconds, got a gold lead from her.

I think there's no better time for a PvEer to be in Cyro or IC.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Found the Anvil of Old Orsinium off a spider in Old Orsinium.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YqWrr5y.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Roguewolf66
    The Hartland dropped from a lowly skeever in the IC sewers! Spent hours yesterday farming IC and nothing... just never know!
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got The Hartland today from a treasure map chest in Cyrodiil
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to get the Warcaller drum from Betnikh for days. I have every other antiquity from there except that one. Today I got the lead for the Mythic armor piece 4 times in a row in about 15 minutes (which I have already scryed and excavated but not completed) and still no drum.

I took advantage of the gold RNG roll and went to N. Elsweyr and got the Stained glass lead on the first dragon I fought.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on July 1, 2020 8:25PM
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silvenari Sap-Stone dropped for me from a random treasure chest (not map chest, just random) in Malabal Tor.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to get the Warcaller drum from Betnikh for days. I have every other antiquity from there except that one. Today I got the lead for the Mythic armor piece 4 times in a row in about 15 minutes (which I have already scryed and excavated but not completed) and still no drum.

I took advantage of the gold RNG roll and went to N. Elsweyr and got the Stained glass lead on the first dragon I fought.

got it today from a random mob,went there for a treasure map

image.jpg
    Edited by method__01 on July 2, 2020 12:40PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten the lead to Sorceror King's Blade twice so far this event, both times from town quests. I also got a Heartland lead from a random mob in the streets of Bruma.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Heartland painting lead dropped from an overland chest in Cyrodiil for me.

The lead for the Silvenari Sap-stone dropped from a strangler near the boss in Black Vine Ruins. A friend, whom I took there to get his lead, got it from a chest found inside the same delve.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »

got it today from a random mob,went there for a treasure map

image.jpg

Lucky! I'll keep farming. LOL