The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So... I suppose you broke something

Sabriel7
Sabriel7
✭✭✭
I have an alt account along with my main account. ALL of which can no longer log into the game and the eso website. This isnt anything to do with a ban or something like that. Rather it keeps saying the password is wrong (which it isn't) or telling me it can't log my account in. Now this is something that is happening for both the game AND the ESO main website. The site itself just gives me site cannot be found and an error 500, so im inclined to think it isn't me but on ZOS's end. Is anyone else having problems right now?
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. I have three accounts and none of them can log in. I was just logged in not two minutes ago.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same
  • Eleguak
    Eleguak
    ✭✭
    Hey! Looks like I'm not the only one~
    Wooooo. Lemme just bunker down while I wait for the newest fire to be put out I guess.
    Edited by Eleguak on June 24, 2020 4:40PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't submit a ticket through the Support website either, since I'm not able to login.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Eleguak
    Eleguak
    ✭✭
    Can't submit a ticket through the Support website either, since I'm not able to login.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

What an odd catch-22, but true all the same. This is loweky hilarious, and considering I don't have anything going on today, I'm highkey enjoying this jsut for the novelty of, not only did a small matenience patch break logins, it broke logins for the entire site, so you can't even reprot logins are broken.
  • Sabriel7
    Sabriel7
    ✭✭✭
    Buy hey, at least we got the forums, right? :D *internally screaming*
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they did. I cannot log into either as well.

The website says there was a problem accessing my request instead of saying there was an issue with my username or password. It may be that the gateway server that we actually log into is having issues.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE any word on this?
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    Next will be the message 'A small number of users have reported problems login...'

:/
  • Daedhelon
    Daedhelon
    ✭✭
    This is happening to me as well. What's even more amusing is I was able to reset my password so my account is still recognized. I'm being barred from accessing both the ESO account website and being able to login to the game. As stated above by someone else I'm unable to login so I am unable to submit a support ticket. @ZOS_GinaBruno Please help us out. :neutral:
  • Daedhelon
    Daedhelon
    ✭✭
    34e83qlfux1b.png
  • Daedhelon
    Daedhelon
    ✭✭
    Just popped up as soon as I got done posting. *phew*
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads discussing the current login issues we are closing this one.

We are currently investigating the login issues affecting the servers. You can find updates on this issue in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.