The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

TelvanniWizard
TelvanniWizard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm in the Eu server, with good internet connection, and launching from steam. When I get to the log in screen, it kicks me. I've tried several tines, and waited also. Anyone else having this issue?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, after 20 min. trying I'm finally in, it only took writing the post for it to work.

Now stuck in character load.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on June 19, 2020 2:16PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kicked out due to overlong loading screen,
    then Account alreadiy logged in for the next 20 mins

guess some stadia account wanted in :wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Kicked out due to overlong loading screen,
    then Account alreadiy logged in for the next 20 mins

guess some stadia account wanted in :wink:

Frustrating. I'm also in an eternal loading screen :s
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged on PC EU, character loaded right in. Haven't had any issues today at all, either earlier or now. If you're not on PC, that might not mean anything of course.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah same like Sylvermynx, just the occasional disconnect like always (2-3x/hour). ZOS isn't even able to keep a connection alive for a decent amount of time - that never happens to me with other MMOs on the other side of the globe, just with ZOS's unreliable servers.
    Edited by Lysette on June 19, 2020 3:18PM
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having this issue?

Sure has, my Xbox EU has been stuck on character selection screen now for 1 year, 3 months and 8 days, this doesn't seem to be considered as any serious issue at all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TelvanniWizard

Are you still having issues with logging in or loading your character today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @TelvanniWizard

Are you still having issues with logging in or loading your character today?

No, I finally managed to log in and load my characters the next day. Don´t know what could have caused it, but it seems to be solved. Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and we are glad to know you can finally log in. With the issue resolved, we are going to close out the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.