Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild Event happening soon?

SpyroRue
SpyroRue
Soul Shriven
Seemed the DB and TG event usually took place around this time of the year, I know it stood in for a cancelled event last year due to tech issues, but just wondering if it is planned in the near future? o:)
  • fortyfivekva_ESO
    fortyfivekva_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to have an answer to this too!
  • Redbearded
    Redbearded
    Soul Shriven
    I thought Summerset was next, i just want to know when the next event starts whatever it is.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it'll be Midyear Mayhem and sometime in June judging by the Crown store showcase.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos really need to set out a timetable / planner of events
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Well the issues were not fixed, so events stay canceled XD Do not expect any info from ZOS about events, they wil not say anything. That way no one know they have to cancel event :)
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Arce88 wrote: »
    Well the issues were not fixed, so events stay canceled XD Do not expect any info from ZOS about events, they wil not say anything. That way no one know they have to cancel event :)

Yes we can. There were event tickets for MYM advertised in this month's Crown store showcase, so clearly they were intending to hold it. Gina even said they still planned to do it at the end of this month last week I believe. Iirc events are usually announced on Tuesday of the week they start and they commonly start on a Thursday. Which means that they'll likely announce MYM tomorrow and the it'll start Thursday. If we don't hear anything tomorrow then I'll begin to believe you.

I'm as critical as anyone of ZOS and their methods but can we keep from going all out tinfoil hat maybe?