The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tried to change my recurring ESO+ membership, successful but no processed payment.

SpiderKnight
SpiderKnight
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a one month going until the end of this month, (and since my escape got delayed, again) I was just going to purchase 3 months of plus, did that yesterday and got purchase confirmation email, saw that my payment never went through, no crowns, and figured I funked up and tried again, same email confirmation, but never noticed that it says $0.00 for total. Is this normally how it works on PC, you're not billed until your current membership runs out? I usually get funds processed right away and crowns right away when purchasing on ps4. Is this a billing error?
I already submitted a ticket-
200619-006950
but wondering if I'm just doing it wrong or anyone else having this issue.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I accidentally posted in wrong section, but any help on this? Or confirm my two "purchases" were cancelled and I won't be charged a third time if I try again. I just want to buy 3 months and be charged now and get the crowns now rather than waiting until the 28th when my sub is up.l, but I can't seem to do that for some reason anymore.
    @ZOS_BillE
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you changed your renewal frequency and still have a month left from the last renewal there would be no reason to process a payment as you might change it before it actually renews.

You will be charged when your sub actually renews.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    If you changed your renewal frequency and still have a month left from the last renewal there would be no reason to process a payment as you might change it before it actually renews.

I get my crowns and get charged right away on ps4 if I purchase a new sub in the middle of one. I don't get why it's different on PC.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

I get my crowns and get charged right away on ps4 if I purchase a new sub in the middle of one. I don't get why it's different on PC.

The sale goes through different companies. Why it happens that way on PS4 is probably due to how Sony sets things up.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SpiderKnight

We are showing that support has responded back to your ticket 200619-006950 today regarding your purchase issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post