The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Draugr still untargetable

navystylz_ESO
navystylz_ESO
✭✭✭✭
As the title says. 6.0.6 did not fix the untargetable draugr issue. Just did Midnight Barrow and some of the draugr coming out of the wall caskets still were untargetable. Also the remains quest for the delve bugs out at 3/4 sometimes and requires abandoning and redoing quest.

Was trying to do the main quest to test the salve at the same time. So not sure if that quest interferes.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I can confirm this... I did the MQ 2 days ago and I had to run a lot to escape those.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Morunul
    Morunul
    ✭✭
    Can confirm also. Happened to me yesterday.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, extremely annoying!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey everybody, thanks for taking the time to provide some additional information regarding this issue. We have passed your reports along to the proper team for investigation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title says. 6.0.6 did not fix the untargetable draugr issue. Just did Midnight Barrow and some of the draugr coming out of the wall caskets still were untargetable. Also the remains quest for the delve bugs out at 3/4 sometimes and requires abandoning and redoing quest.

Was trying to do the main quest to test the salve at the same time. So not sure if that quest interferes.

I noticed that as well :-s
    Fortuinately you can run off and the Draurs wont hunt you that far so you can still do your quest.

I have exactly the same bug with the 3/4! Iwas attacked while getting the 2nd objective and the game didn't awknowledge that I had it (it's in my inventory). Must abandon quest too I'm afraid.

For the rest I find it quite annoying that quest lookup on the map doesn't worth very well in Skyrim.
    It directs you to the town entrance. Or to an elevator. Not to the actual place you have to be. Would be nice if that gets fixed as well.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draugers are bugged, some start to aggro, then go back to sleep, some aggro and can't be targeted, some act normally, well, normal for a Drauger
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Arthmoor
    Arthmoor
    ✭✭✭
    16 days later... this is still an issue in both Dragonhome and Midnight Barrow (and elsewhere from what I'm hearing).