The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Slight Spoiler] Did anyone get an Antiquities "Lead" from a Dolmen (Dark Anchor)?

HumbleThaumaturge
HumbleThaumaturge
✭✭✭✭
I spent many, many hours farming for the new Antiquities leads on the test server, including public dungeons, delves, dolmen, world bosses, and Ritual Sites. I did not get any Antiquities "Leads" from dolmen (Dark Anchors), but I only did maybe 16 of them. Is the drop-rate from dolmen zero, or just really, really, really small?
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it depends on the zone, some leads may drop from Dolmens in some zones but maybe not others. I did a dolmen/Dark Anchor yesterday in Greenshade and got the Greensong Gathering Circle lead. Maybe I got lucky or the drop rate isn't that low, can't say.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the lead for the maomeri serpent shrine from one, so they do drop from dolmens. Think it all depends on how rng feels like treating you.