The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No extra dialogue options for Ravenwatch [Mild Greymoor Spoilers]

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I ran into Fennorian near Solitude. He's a vampire who identifies as being a member of House Ravenwatch. Nice callback to Rivenspire :smile:

But, there's no dialogue option to say you've worked with House Ravenwatch, or that you knew Count Verandis. Maybe that is available later? I know this character was in a recent dungeon that I haven't done yet... maybe that makes a difference?

Hmmm.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    This frustrated me too! I'm only on the third or fourth main quest but I really wish there had been some sort of dialogue with him regarding what happened and who we met in Rivenspire. I didn't even bother with the "what's House Ravenwatch" option because it just felt silly and immersion breaking. I like Fenn so far though so hopefully his connection to the rest of House Ravenwatch is fleshed out more. If not in the chapter than maybe in the DLC, though I'd hate to wait that long.
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    Yh I thought this, I also wondered if there would be any different dialogue with them if you are a vampire, but there isn't as far as I could see (I haven't finished the quest on my vamp yet though). It's as if Fenn doesn't notice.

It's nice to have a little nod like, hey, remember us?
    Like when you meet Raynor and Kireth all over the place, they usually mention seeing you before
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)