The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymore CE Physical edition code not working

MrBimo
MrBimo
✭✭
I have tried to activate the greymore code from my physical edition box for 2 weeks now for my PS4 version and it hasnt worked.
I thought at first it was down to the game not showing in the store as it doesnt go live until the 11th of June, but now i think i have been a little ripped off.
Please can someone explain why my physical code isnt working?
PS4 - CP 300
F/ Khajiit Nightblade - Midnight Quasar
M/ Khajiit Templar - Tribune Lightbringer
M/ Breton Sorcerer - Vengeful Wanderer
M/ Argonian Dragonknight - Blue Slitherscale
  • MrBimo
    MrBimo
    ✭✭
    Ok sorry i think i figured it out, i tried it in lowercase instead of capitals i had been using because that is what the code states and this actually resolved the issue. False alarm i feel like a fool now, sorry. :(
    PS4 - CP 300
    F/ Khajiit Nightblade - Midnight Quasar
    M/ Khajiit Templar - Tribune Lightbringer
    M/ Breton Sorcerer - Vengeful Wanderer
    M/ Argonian Dragonknight - Blue Slitherscale
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear you were able to redeem the code. Since the issue is resolved, the thread will be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.