The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Screenshots: Welcome to Western Skyrim

Ignotus
Ignotus
✭✭✭
Some screenshots that I decided to take in the area between Morthal and Solitude. I wasn't planning it, but I saw the trees and the view and decided to give it a try. Then, as I was about to post them here, a harrowstorm popped up. I don't know what the limit is for file sizes and attachments.
dg1zq2ddhcna.png
k3yh2sfl3pzo.png
hann3po4ryg9.png
499zttlzfcu6.png
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice!
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Beautiful screenshots, thanks for sharing! The shot of the Harrowstorm is particularly awesome. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Clarec
    Clarec
    Soul Shriven
    Love these, thanks for sharing! The new zones are incredible.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the last one! wow the colors!