Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons For Gamepad User

Adonexus
Adonexus
✭✭
Hello, I play ESO with a gamepad and just started using addons. Aside from Better UI by goobsnake(the only addon I have), what addons would you all suggest I get? I mostly play solo PVE
Edited by Adonexus on June 7, 2020 9:30AM
PC NA
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skyshards,lorebooks,harvest map,destinations,lazy writ crafter,mini map,lost treasure

install minion first
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful with Harvest Map, the more you track, the slower the game is. Nodes tend to be clustered in areas, so only track one type.

I vote for Frykins Minimap, although Voltans is pretty good to.

Map Pins is nice addon as you can add or remove what is shown on the map really easy. Might need the Mouse to change that one.

Advanced Filters is a must, unless that UI mod already has it.

Awesome Guild Store and Master Merchant are nice to have if your going to participate in the economy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Adonexus
    Adonexus
    ✭✭
    Thank you both!
    PC NA
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a stupid question but do the guild store add-ons check guilds that you’re not a member of for prices of items you want? I saw that Awesome Guild Store “lists” guild merchants you’ve visited but I don’t know what “lists” means.