The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Malacaths band and pve dps?

Darkness734
Darkness734
Soul Shriven
Before anyone says anything insulting I know crit damage is too good to sacrifice and any build isn't going to be good enough to do the end game content, but what are two sets to maximize a stamsorcs dps that uses Malacaths? I personally hate the idea of having to spec in crit just like everyone else and I'd like to increase straight up damage as much as I can. Right now I'm thinking new moon acolyte and hulking dragr. Say I picked up werewolf, would hulking dragr and Bloodmoon be a good combination? I use one piece monster set with physical penetration.
  • Darkness734
    Darkness734
    Soul Shriven
    Please expand this to other classes if you'd like to!
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd assume any sets that use proc damage for pretty high dps and do not have any crit chance lines to waste. You'll also want to aim for something that has Physical damage as a stam sorc. Remember, damage done bonuses effect damage proc sets.

Relequen has the largest single target proc dps in the game, but has 2 crit lines unfortunately. If you have perfected, this may still be a great option.

Tooth of Lokkestiiz might be a no brainer if you don't have magicka support using roaring opportunist. No crit chance and a trial set to get you that juicy minor slayer. The major slayer will buff your second set with the damage done bonus too.

Morkuldin has no crit chance, up to 100% uptime and does some pretty nice dps now. Physical damage. Crafted too.

Aegis Caller is already only about 20-30% weaker than Relequen in a single target fight, but has about a 6m aoe radius. No crit chance. Physical damage. In some parses for Harrowstorm after its nerfs, Aegis + Relequen was shown in a 88k parse while Relequen + Lokke hit 91k from the same player. Lokke + Aegis seems like a potentially devasting combination especially since Malacath and Lokke will buff Aegis. Plus.. your a stam sorc, this set is basically the ultimate we deserved. Edit: Procs off of melee crit.

Thats my recommendation. Last option.

Edited by MashmalloMan on June 7, 2020 1:38AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh also, if your a stam sorc, I hope you know that crit surge doesn't work with Malacath. Crit surge is just TOO good, especially in solo content to drop. I would not recommend doing so.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Nummer36
    Nummer36
    Soul Shriven
    Aegis Caller proccs of critical melee hits :|
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armour, Proc sets and PvP combine well with that thing
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One thing to note is that if you use the band it frees up so much cp from crit bonuses to be assigned elsewhere within your champion trees, so you can make it work and be viable, ya just won't be hitting the top tiers of dps
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nummer36 wrote: »
    Aegis Caller proccs of critical melee hits :|

Lmao, good point. Damn, that sucks.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP