The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

for me NO GREYMOORE even payed

ZAMOLXIS
ZAMOLXIS
✭✭✭
Still have no access to Greymoore even if I bought it since March! Sent ticket 3 times with proofs, but seems no one cares. I bought it like usually with crowns! I can see the wayshrine but when click it says I need to buy it..again. If I am trying, not working. In game says it is purchased...and so on...I would like to see an info about this BUG, telling us in 1 yrs they will solve problem or so, if not PLS GIVE PEOPLE MONEY BACK and APOLOGISE! I am playing the game since beggining and even before, since MORROWIND single game. I think we deserve an explenation, aren't we?!?!?!?
knowledge itself is power!
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    within few hours I will post again and again this in every single page till I will have an answer. Even If I will have to make another account for posting, I will assure you ZOS!
  • mavfin
    mavfin
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy Greymoor with Crowns? I don't remember that being a choice..

I can see it in the Crown Store, but no price on it. The other DLC, which I have purchased in the past, show a crown price, along with showing that they were purchased.
    Edited by mavfin on May 31, 2020 5:57PM
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZAMOLXIS wrote: »
    Still have no access to Greymoore even if I bought it since March! Sent ticket 3 times with proofs, but seems no one cares. I bought it like usually with crowns! I can see the wayshrine but when click it says I need to buy it..again. If I am trying, not working. In game says it is purchased...and so on...I would like to see an info about this BUG, telling us in 1 yrs they will solve problem or so, if not PLS GIVE PEOPLE MONEY BACK and APOLOGISE! I am playing the game since beggining and even before, since MORROWIND single game. I think we deserve an explenation, aren't we?!?!?!?

How do you buy Greymoor with crowns? At this moment, you cannot buy it with crowns, that's how chapters have been working since Morrowind.
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    then how am I supposed to buy it? And why it says its not available even with real money (France). And why it says "purchased"... ? May be I bought it with money, dont remember...I usually am buying with crowns...
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    and why I played/ still able to play PTS?...
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    and why I played/ still able to play PTS?...

you cant buy chapters with crowns
    PERIOD

you can play any content on PTS
    thats why its called PTS
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, may be you are right!

And so the only option is to became "ESO PLUS member" for beeing able to play it??
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, may be you are right!

And so the only option is to became "ESO PLUS member" for beeing able to play it??

No, ESO+ won’t give you access to Greymoor right now. You must buy it with real world currency from the website. (The in-game store is bugged and in many cases says you own it when you don’t.)
  • Gnome_Saiyan
    Gnome_Saiyan
    ✭✭✭
    How did you buy the base game, from this site, or through Steam? Whichever method you used, that's how you will buy the chapter upgrade.
    Roll your Self before you Role yourself
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    On the site no matter what edition I choose it says must be eso plus. I bought the base game normaly, not steam....
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the site no matter what edition I choose it says must be eso plus. I bought the base game normaly, not steam....

Could you provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing? You do not need to be ESO plus to buy anything from the website.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mate, you ve mixed things up a little bit.

First, Greymoor can only be bought with real world money right now. Not crowns. So how did you buy it with crowns?

Second, buying ESO does not include Greymoor. Only the base game.

Third, ESO+ gives access to all DLCs but not new chapters.
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭

oke...just bought it!....worked! Anyway its a chaos on their page! Never could find an info, never know what to do, and never answering to the questions.....downlod in progress...did it because I have all the chapters! Thx alot guys! Apreciated!!!
  • Gnome_Saiyan
    Gnome_Saiyan
    ✭✭✭
    The takeaway here is- Know exactly what the issue is before raging about it. I get that it's frustrating, and I am glad everything got worked out for you, but we have a responsibility to know the problem before we can demand a fix for the problem. Enjoy Greymoor!
    Roll your Self before you Role yourself
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    The takeaway here is- Know exactly what the issue is before raging about it. I get that it's frustrating, and I am glad everything got worked out for you, but we have a responsibility to know the problem before we can demand a fix for the problem. Enjoy Greymoor!

I rarely say smth or "rage"! But this time red on the forum similar problem for steam players and thought for me also! By chance I spent 4500 crowns in March and thought for west skyrim, in fact was harrow. Anyway I apologise and thx again guys! Not thx for Zos I suppose!

Thx again!
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerd rage is cool. Everyone is doing it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads ongoing about Greymoor access issues we've decided to close this thread.

We are still looking into issues with some players unable to access Greymoor. For players who own Greymoor and still cannot access Skyrim, please open a ticket with customer support. Please be aware that ESO Plus membership does not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Greymoor content.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.