The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymore

baltic1284
baltic1284
✭✭✭
Is anyone having an issue getting to Western Skyrim I have ESO plus says I bought the update it even says travel there but when I do I get this message that I have to purchase the update before I can travel there yet ESO plus says I have the freakin update. or is it some bug I have to go to useless as **** support for it to never be looked at or fixed till I die and they deny it is there.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is a known issue. Some that haven't purchased Greymoor CAN access it. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow with the maintenance.
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    Yes, it is a known issue. Some that haven't purchased Greymoor CAN access it. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow with the maintenance.

ok thought it was just me sorta thing hopefully staff don't find the post offensive just tired of reporting bug after big after big
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya! Let's hope tomorrow is the solution!
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    I hear ya! Let's hope tomorrow is the solution!

Yeah hopefully but I have my doubts as there history is pretty bad at this but jey someone in a interview in there company finally said yeah ummm crap we messed up big time this time lol.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads ongoing about Greymoor access issues we've decided to close this thread.

We are still looking into issues with some players unable to access Greymoor. For players who own Greymoor and still cannot access Skyrim, please open a ticket with customer support. Please be aware that ESO Plus membership does not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Greymoor content.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.