The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dug Site Item Alignment Bug

Deathanubis
This has been reported during PTS but never been got confirmation from product team it will be fixed before release .

In Live, now this is getting really annoying the higher level especially for Mythic items.

4my5p51digiz.png
uzkyrmmrld08.png

Please fix asap!
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen probably 12 times in the last 2 days
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With more points spent in the skill line, and a strategy for excavation that makes full use of the shovel, you have time to clear out a rather large portion of the dig site, so it's not a fatal bug. But yes, this has happened to me as well, and it's troubling that such a severe bug made it through testing.