The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

11 minute estimate to log-in?

• Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow. So, now … "We can't fix the server so we'll just not let you play."

I JUST got into game 20 minutes into a 30 sec queue. I told my people that we would have a group up tonight, "God willing." LMAO
    Edited by Earthewen on May 26, 2020 10:17PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    molly_y wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Just wait until you reach the end of your wait time. An error will appear and once you clear the error, you are stuck on the login page background screen with no options. You have to kill the session/exe and relaunch to enter the queue again.

Agh. I'm sorry. That's so frustrating.

It is, I got past login screen after waiting for almost an hour and then kicked at character selection.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here is another issue. You time out so fast in the character selection screen, that there is no good way to ride this out. I feel like if you miss the queue popping for more than a few seconds, you will have to start over.
  • Luvtantius_Micocia
    Luvtantius_Micocia
    ✭✭✭
    LOmttIS.jpg

Only 11 minutes? :|
    I like eating sweetrolls and crushing skulls, and I am all out of sweetrolls.
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »
    molly_y wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Just wait until you reach the end of your wait time. An error will appear and once you clear the error, you are stuck on the login page background screen with no options. You have to kill the session/exe and relaunch to enter the queue again.

Agh. I'm sorry. That's so frustrating.

It is, I got past login screen after waiting for almost an hour and then kicked at character selection.

This is giving me Fallout 76 feelings :s:s:'(
    Glory for the Pact!
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOmttIS.jpg

Only 11 minutes? :|

im staring at a similar time. wish id logged in earlier and waited to make dinner.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So to fix the long loadscreams, ZOS decided to just not let people log in.
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yeah, I normally try to give ZOS the benefit of the doubt. And while it could certainly be worse, it seems they've bumbled this launch just a whee bit.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an audio only option so I can at least hear the music while I do other stuff.
  • Deminia
    Deminia
    ✭✭
    There also doesn't appear to be any countdown, my 17 min 26 sec queue hasn't updated at all... still waiting.
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    was able to log in after 1 HOUR of a 16min queue
    Glory for the Pact!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

So to fix the long loadscreams, ZOS decided to just not let people log in.

Yes. That is the proper response.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 min to queue for login? Man, that's pretty serious problems. I'll try again tm. Hopefully resolved at that time. I don't need in that bad. :)
    Give 'er eh!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just made a post cos my timer is not budging. It says 24 mins and 28 secs still after 20min wait.

i hope our devs give us some feedback. I miss my eso lol
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 min to queue for login? Man, that's pretty serious problems. I'll try again tm. Hopefully resolved at that time. I don't need in that bad. :)

Yeah, it was definitely worth the wait.
    Give 'er eh!