The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

5+ MINUTE loading screens

molly_y
molly_y
Each loading screen is at least 3 minutes, with some as long as 10. It's unplayable. I just queued for a battleground. My queue popped near instantly, but I've been sitting in a loading screen for over 6 minutes. I'm certain I'm about to be booted from the game. Does all this loading screen time count towards the timer on the XP scroll I was running?

This is all such a mess. I bet when I finally get logged in again I'll be penalized for "leaving the battleground" as well.

Is there a plan to fix this?
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molly_y wrote: »
    Each loading screen is at least 3 minutes, with some as long as 10. It's unplayable. I just queued for a battleground. My queue popped near instantly, but I've been sitting in a loading screen for over 6 minutes. I'm certain I'm about to be booted from the game. Does all this loading screen time count towards the timer on the XP scroll I was running?

This is all such a mess. I bet when I finally get logged in again I'll be penalized for "leaving the battleground" as well.

Mate, try the EU server........
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The loading screens are horrible, Time to look for a new game to play
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Us server. When I use a wayshrine I'm on a load screen until I get logged out for inactivity. Can't list anything on trade post either
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Been around since Beta. So no fix.

ZoS attempted performance fixes but when you have real system loads they do not work. At this point their team simply does not know how to fix it. These screens have been around since game came out.
  • molly_y
    molly_y

Been around since Beta. So no fix.

ZoS attempted performance fixes but when you have real system loads they do not work. At this point their team simply does not know how to fix it. These screens have been around since game came out.

its been way worse today than it has been in months
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are already multiple threads discussing the recent login and loading issues, we are going to close this one.

We have updates on a few different issues related to login, loading, and Greymoor access in the thread linked below. The recent maintenance has helped resolve many issues that players were experiencing yesterday.

PC/Mac Login/Connectivity/Access Issues - May 26 [Updated May 27]
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.