The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dolgubon’s issues, questions

Granicus
Granicus
✭✭✭
I use both Set Crafter and Writ Crafter. They have saved a lot of time and effort. But I have been having some issues with Set Crafter for the past several weeks. It has stopped Improving anything. It creates the normal version of each item but will not Improve them. I have to manually improve them. Also I sometimes get the alert that an item won’t be crafted because I haven’t researched it. Even when I have 9 traits researched on the item. It will go ahead and craft it even so, though as previously mentioned will not improve it.

Anyone else have these issues or have a solution?

Also, I suspect there is a reason, but I’m curious why Writ Crafter will not go ahead and automatically make my Provisioning items? I have to manually select each to craft them..
PC/NA
PvE
Intel I9-9900K
32GB RAM
2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to the comments page at ESOUI, you need to update the library LibLazyCrafting. And for your own info, it’s better to ask. questions about a add-on in the ESOUI comments section to get an official response from the author.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1697-DolgubonsLazySetCrafter.html#comments
    Edited by Ashtaris on May 21, 2020 4:36PM
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll check, but I believe it’s up to date.

And I have seen that you can add comments to ESOUI, though I’ve also seen the Dev respond to posts here too. And my question was also meant as an alert for others perhaps.

But thank you for your response and recommendation. It is appreciated.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    A new wrinkle post-Greymoor launch. Lazy Writ Crafter no longer loots the containers after turning in your Daily Writs. You have to manually loot them right now. Happened on all of my chars. And checked settings in both LWC and ESO to ensure the appropriate auto loot settings are still turned on.

@Dolgubon
    Edited by Granicus on May 26, 2020 8:59PM
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Nikkiy
    Nikkiy
    ✭✭✭
    Granicus wrote: »
    A new wrinkle post-Greymoor launch. Lazy Writ Crafter no longer loots the containers after turning in your Daily Writs. You have to manually loot them right now. Happened on all of my chars. And checked settings in both LWC and ESO to ensure the appropriate auto loot settings are still turned on.

@Dolgubon

Having the same issue.
    Tried to reinstall the addon + libraries and deleted the saved variables as well.
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Dolgubon has updated LWC v6.0.5/2.9.1 on ESOUI, dated May 30th. Haven’t tried it yet but perhaps it works (better) now.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aftew several tests i've came to the conclusion this addon conflicts with standart game settings of autollot.
    When you set autoloot in game settings, addon't writ autoloot stops working.

In case any1 still inretested.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was working normally as intended yesterday for me but haven't tried it today but I have been having other issues with logout randomly not taking me back to character selection and just closing to the desktop.