Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA/EU Maintenance - 5/26/20

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

We discovered an issue once we opened the PC NA/EU megaservers after Update 26 maintenance, and have locked the servers to investigate. We'll let you know when we have an ETA for re-opening. Thanks for your patience.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 26, 2020 12:24PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: We're still working on fixing the issue. While we don't have a solid ETA yet, we're potentially looking at an hour or two (as opposed to just a few minutes, just to give a rough ballpark).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Work is ongoing, and though we still don't have a solid ETA, please expect this to take some time (again, hours vs minutes). We'll let everyone know when we have a better idea of when the server will re-open.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    12pm EDT update: At this time, we are estimating to re-open the PC NA/EU megaservers within the hour. For visibility, the issue we were fixing was everyone having access to the Greymoor Chapter despite not having purchased it. Once we re-open, anyone who logged in this morning that has not purchased Greymoor will still see it as "owned" in the Crown Store; this is a UI error, and if you'd like to purchase the Chapter, you'll simply need to manually navigate to the website to purchase. Thanks again for everyone's patience while we worked through this issue. We'll let you know as soon as we open.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    PC NA and EU are opening now. Thanks, everyone!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post