Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advanced Filters not working - Fixed!

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Advanced Filters was updated today, and now requires a new version of LibMotifCategories, I tried downloading the one linked on the Advanced Filters page on ESOUI.com (which appeared to be the same one I already had) but that hasn't been updated in about a year, and according to ESOUI it's not being updated any more.

Does anyone know if/when LibMotifCategories is going to be updated, or if there's anything I could do to get it working? I don't really know anything about making add-ons but I've managed to make small changes before by following instructions, and I know sometimes it can be a really small thing which stops an addon from working.
Edited by Danikat on May 25, 2020 6:45PM
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just seen that this was fixed in a subsequent update and wanted to say thank you!

This is one of only two addons I feel like I cannot play the game without (the other being a mini map). It seems like such a small thing but when you're used to having it going back to not using it is an absolute pain.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"